1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Anavar And T3s?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Kirsty Adwick, May 10, 2018.

1. Kirsty Adwick

Kirsty Adwick

Were does everyone get theres from?
    Im a newbie to theese, only done clenn and hated it so much! Any advice for a first time gal?
    Ive read to start on 10mg anvar and not to exceed 20mg?
    Can i stack them with t3s?
    Basically im wanting what we all want to cut and keep muscel at the same time.
    My arse is growing my arms and legs are improving but i really need to strip the fat!

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

getting mildly suspicious you've asked for sources for mt2, and queried a few then now its gear source asking - which isn't allowed...

anavar wont strip fat, diet and hard graft in the gym will

be careful with t3 use - its wildly abused - get your t3 and t4 levels checked first .... as many women have imbalances in these so advice is to see where you are first - if you have lots of body fat then get it off first then work on adding muscle. you wont have any idea of how much muscle you really have until you diet down properly

personally - no need for anavar here - just some hard work in the gym - not to mention anavar can make women hold water anyway

if you are determined to use 5mg will be plenty if its real...10mg max - but you wont get much from it in terms of shrinking - most likely the opposite unless you really are dieting hard

3. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Current pics to assess?

Ash1981 likes this.
  4. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Maybe try clen again, but start and stay low 20mcg a day?