1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Anavar Vs Winstrol?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Sciatic, May 16, 2018.

1. Sciatic

Sciatic My mood is a state of my mind. Full Member

Hello to all,

Not been on here for a while due to injuries and poor attendance of the gym...But, slowly making a come back if all goes to plan.

Just wondering to kick off with an oral. Not used orals for years. So, just wondered re your experience and knowledge would it be better to take winstrol or anavar or both...Please feel free to help me out with other orals too.

I will be taking test e. Also I do have unfinished business with my tren. But may leave tren out the picture for now.

My BF has increased (Gut belly as I write this)

Any advice on a stack and dosages please.

I will looking through some older posts on here re all the above also...

Many thanks...

2. BNDMV

BNDMV Mr Britain - Bodybuilding Expert Expert

A lot of anavar about just now is actually winstrol so just buy winstrol as it’ll likely be a bit cheaper.

If you’ve been off a while you should see results from 1ml of sust per week and 1 winstrol per day (assuming 50mg tab) then go from there. AI on hand in case it’s needed but at that dose it’s not that likely.

Obviously you could go straight in much harder than that but why bother if you can get results from less.

Sciatic likes this.
  3. noel

noel Top Contributor

plenty of real var about, id use Var away from prep over Winny due the to tendon issues. Though both do a similar job and just depends on your source really.

personal winny drys me out, but doesn't fuck my sex drive. Var works great for strength but kills me sexually at 50mg

Sciatic and Yogi_412 like this.
  4. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

I rate both, they are my orals of choice really (well, Halo pre-WO is king), I find them very similar, I don't get the dryness associated with Winny and also don't usually get libido issues associated with Var (as my test is usually high enough to counter this, this is a real issue though so beware).

Winny is cheaper so I've been doing 100mg/day but 50mg/day should be plenty for most.

5. Yogi_412

Yogi_412 Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Not to get off topic in this thread but using Halo PWO. What dosage do you think is most beneficial in that aspect and also in the aspect of using Halo in a cycle regularly and not just as a PWO boost. One last thing why Halo compared to say Superdrol or Anadrol? Just curious I have already read about and heard about Halo. Never gave it a go...yet.

huntingground likes this.
  6. thor

thor Full Member

Hi I was taken sus and deca but was looking for something else to gain mass any ideas thanks Thor

7. huntingground

20mg to start with and work upon to find sweet spot. It is personal preference for me, I have taken SD and Oxy but find Halo gives more aggression and feels cleaner. I have not cycled Halo just used pre-WO.

Yogi_412 and noel like this.
  8. huntingground

If you are taking Sus and Deca and are not gaining sufficient mass, then more steroids is not the answer. I would look closely at your nutrition and training. Increase food and intensity.

Yogi_412 and noel like this.
  9. noel

noel Top Contributor

Halo ive cycled 4 weeks tail end of prep.... otherwise id use pre workout but it helps me a lot in back end of prep and offers a hardening (along with everything else) and allows me to keep winny lower (which then doesn't do my tendons/joints in)

its pretty toxic so running long term I don't think would be clever.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  10. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

i like the look winny gives me, but my joints start to creek after a couple weeks on it. never used var personally.

using Tbol & SD @40mg each per day & loving it.. great look & strength has jumped up a few pegs

Kyguy89 and mal like this.
  11. noel

noel Top Contributor

40mg sdrol would absolutely murder me, id prob not be able to eat anything..

Tbol awesome oral, sides free In all departments for me, can run for a while, and feel good - really rate it - not going to add 5lb of water overnight (and then claim #gainz) but seeing as its one of the very few steroids designed purely for sports usage makes sense its a winner

Greedy Ben, pooley1810 and JANIKvonD like this.
  12. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

im cutting (supposedly lol).. so I welcome it :D

Yogi_412 likes this.
  13. thor

thor Full Member

Thanks everyone I will stick with what I was on thanks again Thor