• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Anavar - Worth the price?

Seanster

I've seen reviews from different sites/places saying Var isn't worth the price and doesn't really make a big effect on you. Then again I've heard people say they have packed on over 10 lbs of lean muscle and kept it within 6 weeks with no big side effect worries.

Curious to know what people think on THIS site about anavar?

I ran it at 50mg a day and didn't rate it mainly because of the sides but i think if i'd done double the amount and not experienced the sides i did i'd probably have liked it as i did get some gains and leaned out a bit.

Before you do, don't mention prices on here either. :)

What sides did you get smitch??

I like it as doesnt bloat me up or effect my stomach/digestion and found it pretty decent for strength and muscle gains.

Any one who puts on 10lb of muscle in 6 weeks is a total beginner any way so who cares what they do.
Once you get to an advanced stage 10lb in a year is amazing.

In the grand scheme of bodybuilding anavar is very cheap in fact all drugs are.
I don't know about you but the food is what costs the most, i go through a couple hundred pound per week in food!
My organic beetroot juice and grapefruit juice costs close to 40 pound per week just by them selves!!!

Seanster, I don't mean this nasty but what age are you mate? Your coming across as a rather niave young man that is expecting an oral course to turn you into the hulk.

Is var worth the price?

Well at what dose?
Depends what price your paying? (no price discussion allowed, just making a point)
how much spare income do you have, ie if your earning £500k a year I guess a tub of var is nothing but if your on minimum wage with a family to feed, is it worth the sacrifice?

I personally love the stuff and the gains it brings vs the sides that appear on my bloodwork, however I have used at over 100mg per day and I'm not expecting miracles from it!

As for 10lbs over 6 weeks, if were talking keepable lbm gains, I doubt it highly.

Its the most costly med to use ,up there with Halo. I use it when BF% is lowat show prep time and the affects of med can be see.

But the under lieing point here is why use cutting meds when trying to grow ? do people use them with the idea of lean gains with lowing BF% or its just works for them with less sides ?

I use them (Tren Ac.Prop,whinny,Mastron Ac,Var,proviron) to give the body the shrape look and muscle hardness and shape.
Some would not agree with this but that how it works for me year after year.

Daz

What sides did you get smitch??

I like it as doesnt bloat me up or effect my stomach/digestion and found it pretty decent for strength and muscle gains.

Even on 50mg a day the shin pumps were insane. Even if i walked briskly to catch my train to work in the morning the pumps got so bad i'd have to actually stop walking, it was ridiculous. I also hurt my shoulder, not sure if it was the sudden strength increase or whether it gave me dry joints or it was a conicidence but those things combined put me off it.

It's a shame because i did get good strength gains and did gain a couple of KG's of muscle whilst leaning out but i'd avoid it in the future due to the sides i got.

Reactions: Dig
My organic beetroot juice and grapefruit juice costs close to 40 pound per week just by them selves!!!

And so the secret is eventually out, how are you administering these "juices" oral, IM, IV? And what mg of organic content per ml are they?

Watch your back Con, I'll be doing £400 of the stuff a week and you won't stand a chance :lol:

Prochem var is insanely cheap for what it is compared to other UGL's. I rate it, but if i was to run it again 150mg seems to be the dose i'd find most effective, in my opinion though.

Stephen....Seanster isn't as old as us Dinosaurs and he asking questions to learn, blame other forums for his lack of knowledge

And so the secret is eventually out, how are you administering these "juices" oral, IM, IV? And what mg of organic content per ml are they?

Watch your back Con, I'll be doing £400 of the stuff a week and you won't stand a chance :lol:

LMAO!
The beetroot is a new supplement i take, 500ml each day.
Studies have shown it to reduce bp as much as nitrate pills due to its nitrate content.
Only talking a 5 point drop in systolic but for me who will normally have around 130ish systolic this is worth it.
Grapefruit juice is to keep hematocrit levels in the normal range.

Control 150mg of var?!
Prochem is a great company so i know it will be legit but damn man 50mg var gives great results, at 150mg you couldn't tie your shoes without pumping up!

Its the most costly med to use ,up there with Halo. I use it when BF% is lowat show prep time and the affects of med can be see.

But the under lieing point here is why use cutting meds when trying to grow ? do people use them with the idea of lean gains with lowing BF% or its just works for them with less sides ?

I use them (Tren.Prop,whinny,Mastron,Var,proviron) to give the body the shrape look and muscle hardness and shape.
Some would not agree with this but that how it works for me year after year.

Daz

Hate the term cutting and bulking drugs, makes no sense to me whatsoever tbh.

Seems most people go by the amount of water retention to determine which is which, but why is it a bad thing to 'bulk' without holding sh1t loads of water?

Edit- quick eg, you have tren, mast and test as cutting drugs yet i bet they would also be one of the best combo's there is for muscle growth as well....

Hate the term cutting and bulking drugs, makes no sense to me whatsoever tbh.

Seems most people go by the amount of water retention to determine which is which, but why is it a bad thing to 'bulk' without holding sh1t loads of water?

Here is my take on this subject.
Most guys who use heavy water retaining drugs and think this is the only way to gain are the guys that are not very big.
If you need anadrol to look big then obviously using some thing var or primo will seem pointless because it wont transform the physique in a couple of days.
For those that are pretty square looking off every thing to start with have no problem growing with the non water holding drugs because we don't need the illusion of size.
Same goes with power if you need anadrol to bench 4 plates or if you can naturally bench 4 plates.
Personally i can only bulk if i am not holding a lot of water because sleep apnea and high bp become a problem.

Prochem var is insanely cheap for what it is compared to other UGL's. I rate it, but if i was to run it again 150mg seems to be the dose i'd find most effective, in my opinion though.

I used pro chem and it works out about 50% less than most of the others, comes in the 50mg tabs too so you're notrattling when you walk either.

Thanks Khaos. Just to note everything I'm asking is not what I'm taking. Off course I read and learn elsewhere but as topic states I just want to know what the people in this community think about different types of gear and it makes me learn abit about every user on here. XD. These threads will help people anyway when people search the forum using the keyword "anavar", this thread will pop up and give us all beautiful insight on this type of steroid.

Back