1. Click here to see our list of sponsors. If you decide to use one of the companies listed, please support TMuscle by clicking on one of the links provided.

Anorexiants

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by Scrappy, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Scrappy

Scrappy Full Member

Anyone no of one's that work without messing with your bp. Used eph in past but not seen any about worth taking in years

2. s man

s man Full Member

I thought they pretty much all do something to bp whether that be lower or raise or at least the ones with the greatest effect did. I’d like to find one that actually stunts by appetite. I’ve never found any I can’t eat my way through.

3. Odin

Odin Full Member

never even heard of what your talking about mate .....what is it ? Like d-hack ultra burn I used them and never again iv still got s few of the crazy blue pills here...or do you mean the likes of T3 T4 or the likes

4. s man

s man Full Member

They’re any drug that act on the brain to suppress appetite matey.

Odin likes this.
  5. huntingground

huntingground Semi Retired Competitor

Sibutramine was the best I used.

6. Odin

Odin Full Member

why on gods,earth would you want to do such a thing ? Crazy ......just eat bloody less or eat more I right food .....but cheers mate

s man likes this.
  7. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Scudd33 likes this.
  8. s man

s man Full Member

Couldn’t agree more. Some people struggle a bit though and then there’s those last few weeks of dieting where your lucky to sleep 3-4 hours a night due to the hunger and your body calling you a prick for starving it. Could imagine if you can block the signals it would help massively especially in contest prep.

Odin likes this.
  9. Odin

Odin Full Member

well its not about blocking more fooling our 2nd brain which is our stomach . ...water can do this ......hell stess can .....just tell your lass you fucked her cat .....they be hell on . No food prep nothing and mind taken off food and weight lose ........but serous ha,.... I have never had a problem solving a problem.........

10. noel

noel Top Contributor

you have clearly never done a proper contest diet have you ? as you are fucking starving and water does sweet FA bar make you piss more ......which is why these things are around and used .... some can hack it others need help to curb appetite ........if you have dieted for a show and been shredded - even if your super strong youll at least understand why others would or could use stuff like this...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    Robbie likes this.
  11. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

DNP is about the only one worth taking that isn't a stimulant.. maybe T3

i'm using Cardarine atm.. mild fat loss with it but zero negative sides. energy through the roof & feel great

G-G likes this.
  12. JANIKvonD

do you apply that to every aspect of training/diet? because I just seen you write on another thread that you've been using gear for 15 years, but look like you're suffering from menopause

BigChap92, Odin and Robbie like this.
  13. noel

noel Top Contributor

Sibutramine can help a lot with appetite curbing though without using DNP, different thing of course

any decent oral intake fucks mine anyone so that plus Tren makes dog end of prep easier anyway

14. JANIKvonD

yeah I was just listing options of fat burners that wouldn't raise blood pressure.. never used Sibutramine personally

orals do my appetite too.. cant use them if im trying to push weight up or using insulin. the amount of food around training is brutal at the best of times

noel likes this.
  15. noel

noel Top Contributor

could add SR9009 in there also.... another one that seems to not do lots to men (albeit hidden amongst 100 other drugs) but works and tolerated well in ladies