• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Ansemone

Redwing

Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!
Hello All.

Im clueless when it comes to GH but my mate asked me if I could find any info on Ansemone as hes bought it.

I couldn't see anything in a search. I think he just wants to know if its a decent GH assuming its all legit.

Ive not even seen it he just sent me a message asking about it.

Any help appreciated.

OR has no one ever heard of this stuff and its total shit? :)

Last edited:
Hi mate I've heaRd of it but I've not used it .in do know there is anti counterfeit precaution in it.so u can verify it if itshe gen.

Really appreciate the replies guys , He trusts the source he just didn't know this type.

Eddie ill get him to do that thanks.

Cool mate I was looking on there site there .seems there from China but looks good set up some good reviews about it so I'm hoping it's legitimate. Just get him to check the verification out first though lol

old school to determine legit hgh pregancy test positive hcg or take big dose at night cant remember could be 8-12 units if hands crippled in morning real deal

yes its from China..... loads of copies and fakes.... and real stuff too

should have stickers on....hologram with a yellow tab underneath....all in individual boxes with a water and paperwork .......... they have a few different sizes too denoted by colour blue and red (10 and 4iu) being the most popular ones.....

He did the verification on the website all good. Really appreciate all the replies I just didn't have a clue.
It's something I'll try in the future probably. hgh is a but pricey for me to have a good run at it at the moment but I'll check his results.

yes its from China..... loads of copies and fakes.... and real stuff too

should have stickers on....hologram with a yellow tab underneath....all in individual boxes with a water and paperwork .......... they have a few different sizes too denoted by colour blue and red (10 and 4iu) being the most popular ones.....
They also have a button oddly enough in a plastic clip shut bag thing in the box.

indeed - handy if on a night out and lose one hahaha ...the new ones now have like a blue sitcker "zip" thing around the outside also.....

Back