1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Ansomone Vs Hygetropin

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Ironman TS, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Ironman TS

Ironman TS Full Member

Considering running long term at 2iu per day for health/healing benefit. Any effect on body comp a bonus.

Does the difference in performance warrant the difference in cost assuming both are legit and tested?

:beer:

2. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Keep hearing great things about hyges, can't comment on Ansomone though.

Ironman TS likes this.
  3. Ultimatewarrior

Ultimatewarrior Full Member

I was taking ansomone for a few months and it was excellent.
    My source then stopped stocking it,and started stocking hyge instead.since I've switched to hyge I can't say I've noticed any difference.
    The hyge is just as good as ansomone imo.
    The only difference is the hyge is a hell of a lot cheaper. So it's a no brainer for me to stick with the hyge.
    Genxtropin is also bang on,and roughly the same price as the hyge.

Ironman TS likes this.
  4. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

What are you getting from the GH that you've been using and at what dose?
    Are you running on cycle alongside other PEDS?

Simon90 likes this.
  5. Ironman TS

Ironman TS Full Member

Cheers lads.

Tempted to go with the Hyge having read so many decent reviews of late and the cost obviously being so much more attractive. Was planning on running Ansomone but in two minds now.

6. Ultimatewarrior

I've been using 5 I.u. Mon-Fri with weekends off.I was using ansomone first and I then switched to genxtropin and at the moment I'm using hyge.
    I'm not running any other peds alongside it.
    Since using gh I've noticed an increase in sense of well being,translating into an increase in mood,positivity and I just feel more at peace.
    My concentration and attention have improved,as has my memory..
    My meditations are a lot more peaceful and a lot deeper,less mental chatter going on etc.
    Quality of sleep has improved and I wake up feeling more refreshed.I have more energy,vitality etc.

These are the effects I've noticed from a mental,emotional and spiritual perspective.
    I noticed these effects within a few days of taking the gh and they just improved over a period of months.
    From a physical perspective I've seen a dramatic drop in body fat,increase in body comp,and I've noticed more roundness and fullness to the muscles.
    I haven't changed anything during this period with regards to training,diet etc. And I haven't done any cardio.
    These are the positives.

From a negative aspect I've had joint problems due to fluid retention,I also felt lethargic at times when I first started using it.
    These negative effects have wore off the longer I've been on it.

I was just using it for the health benefits to be honest.the added fat loss and increase in body comp etc have just been an added bonus.
    I should also add that I'm 48,and I have really bad ulcerative colitis(which has also improved a lot).
    Whether younger people would get the same benefits,I don't know.

What I would say is from an entire body perspective,it's a long term thing(months) to see any effect.

pooley1810 and Ironman TS like this.
  7. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

I found very similar effects from using ansomone 2ius on waking and 2ius post workout (3/4 times a weeks) but without the water retention and joint issues)

it’s a very subtle change isn’t it? But at the same time, very noticeable when you stop

8. Ultimatewarrior

Yes mate.very subtle,probably unnoticeable to the untrained eye.like you said it's when you stop the effects you were experiencing become more noticeable.

I seem to notice more joint issues and water retention when using hyge,and the guys I've spoken too who use gh,have said the same.

9. kosai1111

kosai1111

Totally agree with you, mate.