1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-aging Stack

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Richard Dick, Feb 7, 2021.

?

Best for anti-aging?

1. cjc1295 DAC and MK677

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. cjc1295 w/o DAC and ipamorelin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Thinking of doing 6 months of peptides along with a load of shit like tretinoin and ru58841, etc. to try and turn the clock back a few years. More an experiment than anything.

Which of these makes more sense, and what sorts of dosages. Trying to do this on the cheap and not worried about muscle building side of it so much so don't need huge amounts necessarily. Was thinking about 1mg cjc1295 dac twice a week and 10mg mk677 ed, but am I right in thinking that's more likely to have sides than pinning every day with cjc1295 no dac and ipamorelin?

2. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

What is all this stuff supposed to do out of interest?

3. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

"1mg cjc1295 dac twice a week and 10mg mk677 ed"

will give you the equivalent of 1-2 iu's per day of real GH. so its sort of replacement therapy for someone in their 30's or over.

Richard Dick likes this.
  4. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I’m not up to speed with all this stuff (including GH)

What benefits would you expect from 1-2iu per day of GH? Anything really worth the time?

Reacher likes this.
  5. noreason

noreason Full Member

Find this very interesting, but tbh I haven’t got a clue about any of it. Will be following with a close eye.

6. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Trying to replicate something like 2iu of hgh a day like godsgifttoearth says. Not high enough for bodybuilding purposes, idea is to see if it results in thicker hair, younger looking skin, etc. I'm not sure what it will actually do in reality, but I'm wanting to find out.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    noreason and GhostOf2Can like this.
  7. godsgifttoearth

For someone 30+, I get significant boost in thickness of hair, skin is healthier and tighter, more elastic fine wrinkles seem to go. Recovery and/or sleep is improved massively.

The combo is also pulsatile, so its lots of little bursts of GH instead of a constant elevated level like taking exogenous GH, so it doesn't fuck glucose as badly as GH but will mess up over time.

8. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

What
    Was that with gh or peptides?

9. godsgifttoearth

CJC + DAC + MK677

i've not bothered with GH. TBH, for the costs involved, 12.5mg MK677 + Berberine 500mg x3 per day was more cost effective for like 75% of the improvement.

Richard Dick likes this.
  10. spearman

spearman Full Member

Ipam over GRPH2 or 6 as ipam doesn’t impact prolactin

11. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Hgh for me.
    2-4iu daily suits me perfectly.
    Mk677 ramps my appetite too much even in small doses, so the benefits are outweighed by my constant desire to over eat. Plus I tend to hold a bit of water on mk677, which I'm less bothered about. If it didn't ramp my appetite I'd probs use it more.

RepsForJesus likes this.
  12. spearman

spearman Full Member

There is also the BG issue of frequent mk677 use

13. godsgifttoearth

OK, the blood glucose thing needs to stop getting spouted around.
    1) it happens with GH and any peptide that increases GH secretion.
    2) in the actual studies, the level of elevation actually returns to near baseline after a few weeks. What! How!? Why? All this glucose shit is drawn from a study and ZERO context is applied.

The actual study is below and the table showing 2 weeks vs 8 weeks.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...placebo-daily-in-obese-males-on_tbl4_13762427

What happens within the first 2 weeks of MK677 and is non existent by week 4? Massive hunger increases. What didn't they do in this study? Control calories. What did the people inevitably do on MK677 that chunked their blood glucose up? Binged on high cal/palatability food. Given they are already obese, chances are it wasn't fruit but shit. However by week 8 hunger doesn't happen any more, bloods level out, the GH is pulsatile so BG gets close to baseline.

What people seem to blindly pretend doesn't happen, is that exogenous GH has GH elevated at all times. BG never drops as its not inhibited by insulin release, so people have to pin slin cos they actually get slin resistant on exogenous GH.

If youre on a huge carb diet and surplus, anything that permanently increases magnitude or duration of GH pulses will increase BG.

Fasting BG is not an indication of insulin resistance and anyone who has had fed BG tests on MK will attest to the fact they're still on range.

Richard Dick likes this.
  14. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I didn't raise the BG issue so not sure why I've been quoted.
    I said it raises my appetite and for someone that values staying pretty lean, it isn't a good ped for me personally to use. I'd say my comment is fair as it is a fairly common side effect of mk677.

pooley1810 likes this.
  15. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Which ghrh would you recommend pairing with ipamorelin?