• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Anxiety On Clen

Why use it in that case?
Does ephedrine do this to you also?
Clen works well for some people I just think any drug/supplement that messes with your mind state is not worth taking.
This game is all mental after all!

Thanks for the replies people.
I have never had this issue before and, actually, i love the jitters cos im a real stim head
But last 2 weeks when i uses it i was a mess, anxious constantly (exacerbated by outside issues i think) and unable to concentrate on anything.
I havent got eph and ran DNP before and found it didnt work for me.
I think ill lay off it for now -certainly till everything else has calmed down again.

Nice to know its not just me and my crazy ass brain

But last 2 weeks when i uses it i was a mess, anxious constantly (exacerbated by outside issues i think) and unable to concentrate on anything.

Love Clen. To me, it is the miracle fat burning drug.

If you're having problems with it, try running it 2 days on and then 2 off (my favourite way of running it).
A shorter time on and then recovery might mean the anxiety doesn't have time to take hold.

I like it however I have experienced slight anxiety/tension/out of body feelings.

Nothing major and nothing to make me concerned but certainly, even on a low (<60mcg) dose i've been known to lay awake at night with my mind working double time going over the tiniest of things.

Also experience the jitters and cramps/clenching jaw etc... Again though, all perfectly manageable and if anything, the sides remind me what i'm doing so add to my focus in the gym and with the diet. Clen is my 'fatburner' of choice.

Eph messes with my circulation (cold fingers, nose, toes) and doesn't do much for weight loss - One 30mg dose with 200mg caffeine pre workout is great for focus and energy but more than that I only see negative effect

Both clen and eph just kill appetite, make me jittery and talkative to fuck. Very much like class a.

Also fuxks with my length. Again like class a

Doesn't stop me using them though.

Agree with @doink when it comes to lowering estro. Ai is only a must for me, just ruins so much stuff if drops too low

Just run some letro. Straight onto 2.5mg ed. Turned me into a emotionless zombie for a week

Then trying to balance your estro after is like being sat in the roller coaster at Blackpool pleasure park

one night i was lying in bed and i kept having the 'falling off the edge' feeling despite being dead still.
This feeling started to creep in during the day and there are instances where i will stop what i'm doing and feel a clen induced anxiety attack come on.
Its OK when you know whats causing it and you try and play the mental reasoning game but if you are going through outside BS at the same time its similar to finding a fart in a bubble bath as to the reason of the anxiety.

one night i was lying in bed and i kept having the 'falling off the edge' feeling despite being dead still.
This feeling started to creep in during the day and there are instances where i will stop what i'm doing and feel a clen induced anxiety attack come on.
Its OK when you know whats causing it and you try and play the mental reasoning game but if you are going through outside BS at the same time its similar to finding a fart in a bubble bath as to the reason of the anxiety.

I get the jumping awake. The other night i heard a women screaming which jumped me awake - was all in my head :sad:

And lmfao at fart in bubble bath!!! Yeah unfortunately i cant reason out of it at the moment so i have dropped all fat burners for now. Prolly best till the voices stop talking to me....

There's a lot of new-ish info on oestrogens effects within the brain. They're actually currently researching using oestrogen and progesterone treatment in females with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease as it helps protect brain neurons and can also regenerate them.

Not suitable for men though but they're working on adapting an oestrogen molecule to hopefully replicate these beneficial effects in men without the sex hormone side effects..... it's a long way off yet though.

Did a fair bit of reading on the subject when I found out my dad has dementia....

Whenever I've been truly depressed and headfucked I've been on a good dose of AI's....

There's just no need for them unless you really have to use them to control excess oestrogen because of gyno or the like. Using them to control bloat is retarded.

But I've digressed.
Good post albeit off topic.

AIs have quite a few problems including on the hairline, let alone the aromatase rebound upon cessation.

WRT the brain, elevated estrogen is good for neural plasticity & learning, and in the vasculature it keeps things springy and working well.

Sorry to hear your dad has dementia. Is he on AChEIs yet?

J

Back