• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Any Of These Labs!!!!

New to ukm and thought I'd jump on the tm hype!
First off I've asked else were with no results, so thought I'd asked here aswell! anyone came across these before...

AXA MED?
TRINITY PHARMA?
GREATER PHARMA ?
must say not looking promising on these labs!

Also whats labs have you used, which returned the best results?

Wouldn't bother tbh.

There's plenty of labs with information available on them out. Just use the search function.

Fuck all point taking a gamble when you can use tried and tested brands.

That's not to say ugl isn't always a gamble but some bets are safer than others.
This

Btw im not using them, I got them for someone else, he dont need em now as hes picked up some baltic, said I could keep them for free. Im currently using sis with good results.

Axa med is fucking gash.

A few of my lot myself included suspect some of it may contain zero active compound.

Back