Anybody Own Playstation Vr Yet???

Steedee

Competitor
I had mine for Christmas from the wife and I was seriously blown away by how good it is! Rush of Blood as an absolute mental game that has me shitting my pants, plus everybody else I convince to try it lol.

If any of you were or are considering it please do so. You wont regret it.

Ok I am interested, my wife got me a headset for my phone just to watch videos and I found that cool.
Do you have to buy specific games for it?
I actually have a few days coming up with some free time if it's that good I will pick one up today!

Ok I am interested, my wife got me a headset for my phone just to watch videos and I found that cool.
I actually have a few days coming up with some free time if it's that good I will pick one up today!

Some YouTube videos have a cardboard setting that works with headsets like that

Reactions: Con

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1484146049.032578.jpg

View attachment 54654

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1484146060.233214.jpg
    ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1484146060.233214.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 127
S

Seriously mate it is phenomenal. Yes you do have to buy games but tbh they are around £15-20 plus there are plenty of demos you can go at for now.
In the states I believe they do a full pack which includes the headset camera controllers and vr worlds (which is great) for around $500
Considering its £350 for the headset alone here thats a good deal.

They have a good batman game out which im yet to get. But Rush of blood is crazy and will make you scream like a lil bitch. :D

Reactions: Con
I said ages ago I was buying a playstation and never ended up doing it.

Was saving it as a distraction for when I eventually try and diet.

Probably be on a playstation 7 internal head VR chip by then
After all that advice I gave you too....

I thought you would of been a full on hardcore gamer now mate. Lol

Is a lot more fun and faster paced than the PS4? PS4 is just too slow for me....getting past tutorial takes forever!

Is a lot more fun and faster paced than the PS4? PS4 is just too slow for me....getting past tutorial takes forever!
Much much faster paced. The driving game Drive club VR is quick and good but again I will say about rush of blood. Your on a ghost train/roller coaster and shit comes at you like you wouldnt believe. From psycho clowns to fucked up pig faced dudes. Its immense and your HR will raise LOL. Watch a few utube vids and you will get an idea mate.

Back