Anyone Got Plans For Training Etc For New Year

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Reacher, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

any changes planned going forward,
    taking training in a different direction ?
    Starting a cut / bulk etc ?

Happy making progress as you are, happy not making progress :confused:??

I touched on my plans in an earlier post, more cardio type stuff to be included, but not decided how really yet find gym cardio fucking tedious but walking is more me, but feel I need to do something sort of interval based also, raising heart rate and getting sweaty....
    resistance wise, not really decided, ppl is good but fancying a change, maybe even full body workouts for a while.
    want to get lean and healthier.

so yeah, test tren and superdrol

Stokesy, pooley1810 and Richie_Rich like this.
  2. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Full Member

Need a change myself,i think am going to just aim to loose bodyfat and aim to feel good rather than set actual physique goals, sprinkle of test and primo and just get some good work in been very lazy with lately especially this last month

Reacher and pooley1810 like this.
  3. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

I have this age thing that sits in back of my head, kinda feels like I should do things differently, people like to tell you how you should as you get older, buy I also think its hard to change your mindset.
    I'm not old... but 52 next birthday and I dont recover how I did. I'm not super strong but I cant go in gym and do a workout at 75% lol
    I always end up pushing at the top end of my strength, all this reps in reserve, stop a few reps short of failure etc... how the fuck do people do that ?
    I feel that I need to hang on to strength rather than back off it. But yeah, that's where the injuries lie and with recovery being nothing like it was its not really sensible.

I ran a course for about 10 weeks before holiday in Nov but that's been first gear above my trt for over a couple of years, ( 1000g every 8 weeks nebido )
    and it's the recovery that's most noticeable, honestly if you run gear and have for a while get ready when you come off and properly off... as you're not the machine you think you are lol. Thing is I'd still like to run a little bit of something now and again, but its not clever after a certain age I don't think..

Gym has an over 50's club.... classes.
    looked on studio other day and they were doing like chair exercises, with pink dumbells....
    ok, I think they call it over 50s to be kind to older members but fuck me, the sight of things to come.

Stokesy, pooley1810 and Richie_Rich like this.
  4. Mck73

Mck73 Full Member

Yes I have . I'm not far off you Reacher age wise lifted since I was a boy watching my old man , who still lifts in his 70s but only dumbbells and kettlebell, and then got the bug for it . Anyway plan is to get below 15 stone currently sitting around 17 so a fat cunt at 6ft but have always had manual jobs and used to be in good nick . Had a medicheck test recently and was sitting just over 11 the " doctor" suggested taking zinc etc but have been doing that for a year or more anyway. I'll have another one done then may think about TRT as from what I've read the benefits seem to outweigh the negatives . I did fuck about with dianabol years ago but didn't have any of the problems that I've read about luckily enough . Never gave it a thought pre internet days . Anyway i need to stop talking bollox and get on with it. Happy new year all .

Reacher likes this.
  5. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

Add as much size as I can between now and June then do first show in September

6. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

7. mal

mal Top Contributor

Watch flex win the olympia

Reacher likes this.
  8. My plans?

Start training again after being a lard arse and enjoying Xmas for 2 weeks :thumb:

Reacher likes this.
  9. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

Take less drugs, drink less train more

Reacher and GhostOf2Can like this.
  10. Stokesy

Stokesy Full Member

1. Need to concentrate on getting size in my legs this year / had a good few months off training legs because of a knee/tendon injury so That’s the main aim.

2. Gain as much weight as possible

3. would love to get some good flexibility, maybe go to the yoga classes this year and make a start

Raisin and Reacher like this.
  11. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I really wanna get bigger

I haven’t been eating enough the last couple of weeks though but I’m back in work Monday and always do better with being in a routine

Back over 20 stone in the best shape ever ideally

Once I’m back up there I’ll try and recomp at that weight and just hold it

Reacher, pooley1810 and Sjundea like this.
  12. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Full Member

Hard without the work routine isnt it mate i havent done anything that resembles traning or diet since ive stopped for christmas but i know as soon as tuesday comes round ill be back at it

Reacher, pooley1810 and GhostOf2Can like this.
  13. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

It is indeed very hard isn’t it

If I’m not in a work routine I just fall to pieces. Especially diet wise, I just don’t eat often enough when I’m off work

Reacher likes this.
  14. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Full Member

Exactly the same, creatures of habit we are and as soon as the chain breaks it all falls to shit ha ha! Im lookin forward to work for this reason i feel so sluggish and lazy

Mr mac and Reacher like this.
  15. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

I want to loose weight but get stronger with insane cardio. Get my BJJ Blue belt.

Reacher likes this.