Anyone Got Plans For Training Etc For New Year

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Reacher, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Full Member

Cheers mate ill do the one i listed above i think that will work

pooley1810 likes this.
  2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Yeh, that one is spot on

Richie_Rich likes this.
  3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Interested to get people take on this

I’m on 375 test/200 tren every 4 days (started 8 days ago) but had some Superdrol sat around so added that in until it runs out

I was thinking I might just really chase scale weight like I used to do whilst the superdrol is in (5 weeks or so) and try and gain as much weight as possible

This is how I always did it in my 20’s and got pretty big and didn’t even really gain much fat tbf

In 5 weeks I might be 20.5 stone say then I’ll come off the SD and switch to a clean maintenance diet and just stay at that weight and recomp

Is there anyone who thinks this is a good idea or is it dumb? Is a slow bulk better?

Truth be told I’m not really the best at slow steady weight gain

4. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Full Member

Play to your strengths imo if thats what works then thats what works aslong as keep bp in check id do as you suggested

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  5. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I think somewhere in between would suit you right now
    The very nature of SD means its not worth a slow n steady approach so best to get the most from it while on
    But
    Go overboard and you'll look n feel like shit. The back pumps from SD can be bad so any extra water from shitty diet will make it worse. Also SD, tren and too much junk is risking high BP.
    It'll all be for nothing if you feel like dog shit
    But knowing how well you respond to high calories and can also push the boundaries a little without side effects, I think you should take advantage
    I would optimise your peri workout nutrition then have a high calorie post workout meal
    The rest I would keep faily clean and consistent with the odd cheat

Richie_Rich and GhostOf2Can like this.
  6. GhostOf2Can

Good take on it I think

I’ll do what your suggesting. I just feel like if I’m gonna gain anymore size now I’m gonna have to force it a bit

pooley1810 likes this.
  7. mal

mal Top Contributor

My focus will be on lats and delts and planing all my workouts around chins and mill press atm , arms the same with heavy scull crushers with olympic bar and single arm dbell extentions..cant believe how weak ive gone in all these exercises..got some chiron sust coming, plan on just a mil a week then bump it to 2 maybe at some point with var for a few weeks.

pooley1810 and Richie_Rich like this.
  8. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Full Member

How old are you? Is pushing size a good idea if abit older?

9. GhostOf2Can

I’m not that old. I just feel very old :lol:

I was 37 last month pal

Mr mac and Richie_Rich like this.
  10. GhostOf2Can

I’m naturally a large person

I’m over 19 stone now with abs and feel I still look lanky

11. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Full Member

Yer plenty of life in the old dog yet! When do you think you will just settle for a life of trt? Hard one to comit to isnt it always get bored and tempted.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  12. GhostOf2Can

I honestly dunno pal

I can maintain where I am now on 125mg test every 8 days but like I say I feel small at 19 stone so I’m constantly wanting to get back on cycle and push to get bigger

I’ll probably be 45 still doing the odd 500mg a week test cycle if I’m being honest lol

What about you? How old r ya?

Simon90 likes this.
  13. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

Look forward to seeing the progress mate

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  14. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

seems good to me, 5 weeks pushing calories and sdrol isn't too long and I doubt you eat like a bird now. I wouldn't just go with dirty cals and make good choices where you can but its virtually impossible hitting high cals and being super clean.
    if you feel your composition is getting too far away you can wind things in at any point but 5 weeks is not huge amount of time.
    Your body obvs turns food over very quickly if you can have abs at 19+ stone.
    How long do you plan on running the test and tren ?
    just keep an eye on bp, etc.
    37 is no age. Enjoy being huge but I would start getting used to the idea of it not being a good long term choice.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  15. GhostOf2Can

I’ll probably do the test and tren for 12 weeks mate

Maybe a little longer. Maybe less. All depends how it’s going. If I get a reason to stop early I will I’m not massively committed to it or anything

And yeah I’m gonna be following Pooley’s advice for food. Mainly clean and then tbh I’m just gonna kick the arse out of it post workout. I train almost everyday so 3000 cals in the 2 hrs after training 6 days out of 7 should get the scale moving nicely

Simon90 and pooley1810 like this.