• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Anyone Had Recent Experiences With Savage Mk-677?

Interested as it’s something I wouldn’t mind using myself as the food starts getting harder to push. Cba with ghrp 6 again and it deffo loses its appetite effects within a period of time.

I did mate and thought it was crap.

Came in 20mg tabs yet felt absolutely nothing. Even bumped it to two tabs per night for a few days and still zero.

Use radical Supps instead.

Much better.

I got some mk677 and cardarine off of Savage Supps and I'm not convinced.

Much better.

I don’t follow it all so don’t understand but I thought sarms and stuff were fully banned in January. So how are legit companies selling them still?

I don’t follow it all so don’t understand but I thought sarms and stuff were fully banned in January. So how are legit companies selling them still?
Accordomg to someone in the know The factories are still making raws, they just do it at night or whatever. Hence steroid raws are still coming out of China.

Accordomg to someone in the know The factories are still making raws, they just do it at night or whatever. Hence steroid raws are still coming out of China.

The crackdown was on middlemen resellers. Most the big boys just applied for (paid) for export licenses and the government give zero fucks as it was just lip service to trump. Only raws they really care about are hard drugs and stuff like ciallis

Much better.

Thats what I was dubious about. The cost per G isn't that far away from wholesale, whereas other UGLs are selling at 50% higher, including the likes of SG who has some of the cheapest orals going.

I have just bought some muscle rage mk47. Thinking of 10mg every other day just to help with some recovery and joints.

Back