1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Had Recent Experiences With Savage Mk-677?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by godsgifttoearth, Dec 24, 2020.

1. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

anyone had recent experiences with savage mk-677?

2. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

Interested as it’s something I wouldn’t mind using myself as the food starts getting harder to push. Cba with ghrp 6 again and it deffo loses its appetite effects within a period of time.

3. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

I did mate and thought it was crap.

Came in 20mg tabs yet felt absolutely nothing. Even bumped it to two tabs per night for a few days and still zero.

4. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Use radical Supps instead.

Much better.

I got some mk677 and cardarine off of Savage Supps and I'm not convinced.

Simon90 likes this.
  5. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

I don’t follow it all so don’t understand but I thought sarms and stuff were fully banned in January. So how are legit companies selling them still?

6. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Accordomg to someone in the know The factories are still making raws, they just do it at night or whatever. Hence steroid raws are still coming out of China.

Simon90 likes this.
  7. godsgifttoearth

The crackdown was on middlemen resellers. Most the big boys just applied for (paid) for export licenses and the government give zero fucks as it was just lip service to trump. Only raws they really care about are hard drugs and stuff like ciallis

pooley1810 likes this.
  8. godsgifttoearth

Thats what I was dubious about. The cost per G isn't that far away from wholesale, whereas other UGLs are selling at 50% higher, including the likes of SG who has some of the cheapest orals going.

9. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

I have just bought some muscle rage mk47. Thinking of 10mg every other day just to help with some recovery and joints.