Anyone Here From Uk Muscle

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NoPain, Nov 12, 2021.

1. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

Just wondered how many of the recent visitors from UKm are still on here?

Brian Multigym likes this.
  2. mal

mal Top Contributor

I think they all got on the bus n left.

3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

The special bus

4. mal

mal Top Contributor

Lots of window licking going on.

DeletedMem15072 and NoPain like this.
  5. vetran

vetran Full Member

My ban is lifted on Sunday you’ve got some arse licking to do if you want me to stay :thumb:

6. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Nice knowing you

7. vetran

vetran Full Member

Thinking of arranging a joint Christmas party between tm and ukm so might see you there :thumb:

Brian Multigym and NoPain like this.
  8. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

Sounds good will be a little like bodypower all the little guys in lines to talk to the big guys

9. I still read UKM when I'm totally bored with nothing else to do but I wouldn't bother posting as a member again. Such a sad and pathetic site now that's lost it's former glory. It's just left with a little core handful of weirdos and psychos now who wanna argue and fight with each everyday over stupid general topics and B/S.
    No mods to control the site coz they all fooked off and there's a trigger happy banning admin from canada now running the titanic who has never even lifted a weight in his life and has got absolutely nothing to contribute to bodybuilding or weightlifting.

I don't bitch very often but.......LOL

mal, NoPain and Simon90 like this.
  10. Brian Multigym

Brian Multigym Full Body Routine. Full Member

I'm still here, good forum this one, there are a few UKM members signed up to this one but it is not for me to name them.

11. Brian Multigym

Steady on there.....

12. Brian Multigym

We are still here to post when we can help! Don't desert a good forum!

13. As a friendly piece of advice with no malice intended may I suggest that you wipe your feet when you enter some elses house and don't start judging their interior design choices. I personally always take a quick look at myself in a mirror and I leave my attitude at the door too before I go inside other peoples houses because what I do at home probably wouldn't be acceptable at my Sister's place.

Personal opinions are like assholes buddy and it's best to remember that golden rule during civilised social interaction with people you don't know. See you around the TM forums.
    :beer:

Brian Multigym likes this.
  14. Brian Multigym

It was a tongue in cheek comment. You had your say and that was my tongue in cheek reply. No offence meant. You are entitled to your opinion but I don't see UKM as that. Cheers.

15. That's fine. No offence taken.
    You've publically made no secret of the fact that you value UKM even after they banned you.... as you came straight on to TM after your banning with all the other banned members to complain about UKM and you even went as far as to chase the admin to get your account re-instated on UKM. I was reading the threads here and there and I'm happy for you now that you got your UKM account reinstated.

I'm not sure why you want to voice your UKM views on here though now that you're a fully fledged UKM member again but it appears you'll highlight other peoples personal opinions, challenge them, and fight any negative comments said about UKM on TM.

If you feel so passionately about UKM buddy, keep posting on it and enjoy it, but don't make yourself look like a UKM supporter or a UKM rep coz you would need to have an ulterior motive to fight that battle on UKMs behalf. You're just a member there aren't you? Or are you something bigger behind the scenes? Why does my opinion of UKM matter to you or warrant a tongue in cheek quoted reply?

With respect :beer: