Apocalypse Memes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Max, May 20, 2022.

1. Max

Max Competitor

Hmmmm no I think the word you’re searching for is balls. Balls to do what the fuck you like and look like you like and not give a fuck what anyone thinks of you and just run with it. Because you have none you have no word for them in your lexicon. So there’s a new one for you.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  2. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

You're trying too hard there mate

Max likes this.
  3. Max

Max Competitor

Ironically I actually wasn’t trolling lol.

4. Paolo Cobelli

Paolo Cobelli Full Member

@Max my misses is Vegan has been for most of her life. She likes to say that I'm "mostly Vegan" but I don't think iv earnt that little. Veganism isn't just a diet, as you know, it's a way of life, it's the clothes you wear, it's a products you use, it's a state of mind and body.
    My diet is mainly plant based however, my only dairy is whey protein and my evening meal has half a pot of 0% fat yoghurt.

This is my go to second meal every day and love it. 100% vegan like the rest but it's my favourite!

Jasmin rice, fried asparagus with Himalayan salt and whole pack of "squeaky bean" chicken pieces. Hands down one of the best flavered fake chicken i'v had.

43P 66C 12F 558cal

IMG20220524110446.jpg

TONY FERGUSON, Richard Dick and Max like this.
  5. Max

Max Competitor

looks great that. I Mostly* stuck to whole foods no replacements mind. I remember checking labels on everything. And then the first thing I cooked after 6 years was a massive piece of lamb lmao. Fact is meat and milk make me happy. I was really depressed vegan. More power to you through it was a great growth phase spiritually for me.

6. Mrwright

Mrwright Full Member

How do I find out my IP address??

7. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

I think I remember someone like you in UK muscle used to try and look like some sort of punk from this is England. Is that you mate? He also was full of shit

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  8. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Stick an ethernet up your bum and then connect it into your Windows 95 computer, open your mouth whilst you connect to the Internet and if you hear the dial up tone, you know you're infected.

Edit: make sure no ones using the land-line though, otherwise you won't have access to the world wide Web, obviously..

Max likes this.
  9. Max

Max Competitor

Sounds like a based geeza. Would like to meet him. England pilled. #patriot

10. spearman

spearman Full Member

Vegans and veggies should be interested in this

11. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

This.

12. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

It's him mate.

13. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

Got to be he was an idiot back then one minute he believed he was one thing the next he is carving his own atlas balls from rock to being a big seller of bath salts to something else. I can only imagine in the meantime he has been either locked up or in some form of mental facility. he looked generic then and his persona now is super generic trying so hard to be individual he is ending up looking like a generic version of a try hard to be different person

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  14. Mrwright

Mrwright Full Member

Tekkers??

15. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

That was him any ideas if this guy is him? Sounds like him, has bizarre about turns like him