1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Arimidex First Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Kevin McCallum, Nov 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Frank Jones

Frank Jones Full Member

If you got any sense mate try listen to actual bodybuilding coaches rather than the stubborn fossils on here, don't take advice from guys on a forum listen to the actual people doing the research in the bodybuilding industry

2. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

If you think adding 200mg primo when someone starts developing gyno symptoms from a test cycle or dbol is a sure fire way to sort it than your clueless

In some people? Maybe. In everyone? Not even close. Depends on how high their estrogen is getting, their genetic predisposition etc etc etc

There is variables your not accounting for because you don’t know what they are. Because your just regurgitating shit you’ve read or heard. You don’t KNOW anything because your inexperienced

And it shows

Like I said mate your advice is shit. You should sit back and pay attention and gain more experience before chiming in with something Derek said

3. Frank Jones

Frank Jones Full Member

Phahaha you just proved my point, adding primo reduces E2 you then try to justify what you said by saying "gyno could be from something else" just admit when you are wrong you stubborn old mule.. do you even study pharmacology or are you giving advice based on what you have done?

The OP didn't mention any sides and hasn't even started his cycle... I was giving him already known info saying he could add primo instead of worrying about how much AI to take, I didn't even state a dosage, do you have alzeimers? I would get your brain checked mate best to get on top of it before it's too late

Your outdated advice is just shit and nobody should listen to a an emotional old fool like you, your a danger to the bodybuilding community and the Pros and coaches would be horrified to find out a turdbrain like you is giving terrible advice to newbies

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  4. noel

noel Moderator

lots of terrible advice being thrown around

@Frank Jones 2can is maybe 2 or 3 x your size.... id hazard he knows a touch more than you do

as for adding primo instead of addressing the issue i.e estrogen control may seem new school to you but its not, just another rehash... its trendy to now do no AI but actually very few competitors are doing this (I know first hand)

so to control Test oestrogen, dont add more gear, add an AI that does the job. As pooley said we want to control not crush.

adding Mast etc or other things is useful later down the line but this guy is on step/rung one of the ladder.

as for cookie cutter get lean plans when we know nothing about the OP - just bullshit...

I mean plucking a bikini girl calorie amount out of the air will work sure, hardly optimal is it

and I agree - forums are a place for everyone to share knowledge but whats been good about TM to date is we dont just get tons of guesswork opinions on drugs etc..

if you dont know for sure dont post. It doesnt mean you are any less worthy but giving drug advice out should come from personal expericne or knowledge.. its cool to not have it. I wouldn't give out advice on rewiring a house as I have no clue and its fucking dangerous. Doesnt mean I cant offer some good advice on other issues instead...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    Sjundea, GhostOf2Can and pooley1810 like this.
  5. noel

noel Moderator

so who are the fossils who know nothing.... LOL

please list your competitive and coaching achievements :-)

6. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Awsome
    This is the best meltdown I've seen on here for a long time
    Very entertaining
    And I've been here for a while to be fair, gaining knowledge and experience from those who have much more than me
    Just so you know @Frank Jones the OP HAS started his cycle and is already getting water retention, you must have been getting so excited about giving out duff info that you failed to read and process that important part of story
    BTW, nobody is taking advice from someone who's profile pic looks like a scene from The Machinist - Thats a film from 2004, so you may not know it as you're not an old fossil

Sjundea, Greedy Ben and GhostOf2Can like this.
  7. GhostOf2Can

I never said “Gyno could be from something else”

You’ve made that up haven’t you because you’ve freaked out

And the OP has started his cycle already, he said so on the first page of the thread

Another thing you’ve missed whilst quick to throw in your advice

Btw I’m 36. Not a fossil but most definitely older and more experienced than you, and going by your avi I’ve got 50kg of muscle on you too

Calm down son

pooley1810 likes this.
  8. Frank Jones

Frank Jones Full Member

Didn't say I had achievements or qualifications, I can decipher clinical studies with my basic knowledge of biology... the meatheads on here think they know best because "I got more muscle than you" you lot are dangerous, nobody should be giving advice on here tell them to listen to actual bodybuilding coaches and people that study pharmacology not a bunch of turdbrain losers on a forum that think having more muscle that someone makes them qualified to give out life altering advice... that should be illegal

9. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

piss off then.

Sjundea likes this.
  10. Hillsy

Hillsy Full Member

It goes off people's experiences. The more experienced gear user would have more knowledge than your new starter, therefore more muscle, more knowledge on compounds.

If your theory of they shouldn't be giving advice and should be illegal says that even yourself shouldn't be giving advice really as your not a qualified endo/physician in the sport like none of us, like your competitive body builder isn't either.

Pharmacology and studies are based on a select few to see how people respond. Those studies will not apply to everyone otherwise everybody would be a body builder. Its not as easy as pharmacology and studies as everyone is different. This is where experience comes from, hence forums like this one giving advice.

The point I'm making that your "meat heads" on here have far more knowledge and experiences in different aspects of body building.

Better advice comes from longer experiences. Not studies as everyone is different.

11. GhostOf2Can

As we’d all expect just more deflection

No acknowledgment of the fact that you missed op had started the cycle and already had elevated estrogen levels, had arimidex on hand which could be used to combat the high E immediately, the fact he doesn’t have primo to hand etc etc

I could go on with other variables you’ve missed with your “just jab primo” advice but it’ll be like pissing in to the wind. It'll be just more bollocks from yourself in reply

Fuck off to another forum if you don’t like us calling it like it is you skinny twerp :lol:

spearman and pooley1810 like this.
  12. s man

s man Moderator

The person you’ve quoted is a bodybuilding coach with a good track record fella and a competitive bodybuilder as is pooley:facepalm:

pooley1810 likes this.
  13. Frank Jones

Frank Jones Full Member

Phahaha your clearly riled up because I struck a nerve, you have probably been on gear for the past 10 years and realised you look like a bloated bald raisin so you sit on a dead forum all day trying to give out advice because it makes you feel like you have a purpose in life , the quicker your kidneys fail the better for everyone on here ⚰

14. GhostOf2Can

Ok slim

15. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Full Member

Why would u wish someone kindey failure!? I would not this even to my worse enemies.. cmon