1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Arimidex First Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Kevin McCallum, Nov 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Because he’s terribly terribly annoyed no one takes him seriously on here

That’s why

2. Frank Jones

Frank Jones Full Member

The guy is a tool and a danger to this community he's probably a fat bald goblin that still lives with his mum at age 36 spending all his waking hours on a dead forum waiting for the years of PED abuse to finally finish him off

3. GhostOf2Can

Imagine how aggressive this kid would be if he actually had some muscle and didn’t look like a pre pubescent child

Scary thought

Sjundea and Simon90 like this.
  4. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Full Member

To be honest when I started my first cycle this people on forum sorted me out with everything I needed. I introduced myself told how long I've been training naturally showed my sick 6-7% lean physics and told that o want to start gym and gear. So they told me to use very very little and for very short time. Of course I did add some more in the end of cycle but they said no don't do it. I'm lucky I got very decent results. But this people always was helping me out with all I needed and trying to make my life easier and safer. And I will never forget that and very thankful to them. They can tell me what they want and I can ask them questions and my opinion. It's like family now. Because I don't care almost about anything but bodybuilding u get me?

pooley1810 likes this.
  5. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Full Member

I don't care. Even if he is. It's nothing wrong with that. He not calling people names and stuff and was good to me to be honest. Always was telling me to use minimum even when I was not listening. This people got me to the lvl I am now. And I will never forget it. Without them I would not start gear and crazy gainzzzz

GhostOf2Can and pooley1810 like this.
  6. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

more posts advising dropping dosage or not using at all than dangerous information.
    knowing nothing and advising usage is far more dangerous ie you @Frank Jones
    please just fuck off elsewhere
    wishing I'll heath on someone is lower than it gets.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  7. Frank Jones

Frank Jones Full Member

You don't even have a photo of yourself because you look like shit after a decade of PED abuse women are repulsed by goblins like you, I'd much rather look like a fitness model than a bald bloated retard, nobody finds you intimidating or thinks you look good you deluded old twat

8. GhostOf2Can

I’m leaner than you

Your not even lean mate your just skinny

Sorry I’ve hurt your feelings so much btw

Simon90 and pooley1810 like this.
  9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Delicious
    This meltdown gets better and better
    I find it astonishing how you have made all these assumptions when you know nothing about any of us on here
    And its actually yourself who is showing his true colours and looking like the very small, angry little boy you actually are
    I will leave your posts up so anybody looking in knows to avoid your advice

spearman, noel, Hillsy and 1 other person like this.
  10. GhostOf2Can

I hope this fella loses his virginity some time soon. All the pent up frustration is clearly having an effect on him

Jesus Christ what a ridiculous meltdown

Greedy Ben, Reacher and pooley1810 like this.
  11. Frank Jones

Frank Jones Full Member

Wow you middle aged losers haven't got anything better to do than larp on a dead forum on your weekend? Phahahaha sad cunts

12. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Yet here you are biting on every line us losers cast out
    Tremendous

noel, Reacher, Sjundea and 1 other person like this.
  13. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

these losers on this dead forum.

and here you are.

Aleksandr and GhostOf2Can like this.
  14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Screenshot_20211106-132942_Google.jpg

spearman, noel, Sjundea and 3 others like this.
  15. GhostOf2Can

That’s his goal physique

And one day if Frank Jones works really hard he will be as well developed as that

Reacher and pooley1810 like this.