1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Arimidex First Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Kevin McCallum, Nov 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Simon90

Simon90 Moderator

Some delicous post workout reading chaps, thanks for that. Had a right chuckle :lol:

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

God I am glad I looked in here.

@Frank Jones you are an absolute hero. Thank you for the best 10mins reading of a forum I have had in years.

noel, pooley1810, Mike Angelo and 3 others like this.
  3. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. Stop believing all the shite you're watching on youtube.

4. noel

noel Moderator

but you have no real world knowledge if you read only clinical studies as very few exist with bodybuilders, most steroid studies are on muscle wasting, or burns victims or severe injuries.

what also makes you think that there aren't any coaches on here

id listen to an experienced guy over a student all day long, your ability is to read studies (so you claim, whats your actual background though as you might be a botanist which has zero relevance to anything BB related)....

by the same notion your advice to anyone with no background of any relevance should also be illegal no?

so just to recap, your giving advice but have no experience training anyone, barely look like you train, have never competed nor do you have any in-depth knowledge of drug use in bodybuilders.... what did I miss - oh yes you told someone to use more drugs to combat estrogen (please reference your study where Primobolan was given to patients to reduce aromatisation from Testosterone, I dont mean quoting Vigorous Steve or YouTube I mean a Bonafide healthcare system in the developed world which has studied and adopted this as part of a Standard protocol to combat high oestrogen in men....)- which by your very own suggestion you feel should be illega advice to give l ? LOL)

you sir have dug yourself a beautiful hole, it gets deeper and deeper.

let us know when you require a hand filling it in....

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  5. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Correct. People think "bulking", is just putting on a bunch of weight till you cut. Same vice versa. Titration of calories up and down will get you big or shredded without doing anything drastic.

Simple terms @Aleksandr cut from 3200 to 1700 you lose weight, tons of muscle however and you hit the brick wall faster and most likely yoyo.

Or

You can go down 50-100 every week or so squeeze every last pound out slower, retain more muscle and maybe only drop to 2200 to get shredded as opposed to crashing to 1700.

pooley1810 likes this.
  6. noel

noel Moderator

most of those chaps are in the "we are here from UKM" thread....

7. noel

noel Moderator

50 is almost impossible to measure, even if you were 24/7 BB as its just such a small increment vs potential changes each day from digestion, NEAT etc.... I wouldn't try and reduce a 50kg bikini chick by 50 cals as its just too little... 50 cals off a male with some muscle on him, just unrealistic ....

pooley1810 likes this.
  8. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

Yeah maybe 50g of carbs, but 50cals is a little too low.

9. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Full Member

No no I didn't mean that.
    Of course the slower is better and u have look closely at that guy. I just gave quick example for him.

10. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Right was just an example, you get the method however. It's also a nice way to not feel like you are really dieting he's suggesting cut your cals in half in one day pfft good luck you will feel like shit

Sjundea likes this.