1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Armidex Side Effect

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Genexy, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Genexy

Genexy

hi guys,

I go 500 mg test e
    Dianabol 40 mg ed

I fu***ed up and took too much ai first week 4mg. (this is my first week) now i got side effect of it so i stopped take more. And maybe lower the dosage to 2mg / week. 1mg e3d

My question is . Does any one have experience or knowledge of how long does the side effects last or if i go down to 20 mg in dianabol do i need AI?

I go for Armidex

BR

2. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

on 40mg dbol per day, your e2 will be back in range in about 3-4 days, since your last AI dose.

3. Genexy

Genexy

Thank you so much for answer. I hope my estrogen levels will be back in range as you said. Then I will go for 0.5mg e3d and not be as stupid as in the beginning. And if I feel the levels go to high I will switch the dose.

Br