Arnold Schwarzenegger Vs Phil Heath. Who Is The Greatest Bodybuilder?

Tarasoft11

Arnie would struggle in the current line up

however for
influence
personality/charisma
fame

arnie beats pretty much most human beings alive...

now a lot of that is not due to BB though ....

hard comparison we all know Arnie as the movie star...the guy who USED to be a BB

like we all know Ronald Reagan as president of the USA but he was a well know movie star - but got FAR more fame after....

Arnies the same.....

pure guess work as its such an impossible task but with the internet and social media Phils prob as well known( in BB and fitness as Arnie was when he was JUST a BB....

maybe hes doing a Levrone and stepping out at the next Arnold Classic..... so its some pre show PR lol

Cut heaths head off and just his body wins...hes a cunt of a person though or seems it

Arnie looked far better imo.

Then it seemed to be more about looking like a 'God' if you like whereas now it's more like looking like a monster imo

Both impressive but arnies physique far more aesthetically pleasing.

But that's just my opinion . Different strokes for different folks eh

Arnie looked far better imo.

Then it seemed to be more about looking like a 'God' if you like whereas now it's more like looking like a monster imo

Both impressive but arnies physique far more aesthetically pleasing.

But that's just my opinion . Different strokes for different folks eh
This for me too. The shift has been from building an aesthetically pleasing and balanced physique to becoming a mutant. Still think a lot of the current guys look incredible but preferred the 'Golden Era' physiques.

heath vs arnie on stage together - heath obv wins.

arnie was on top with what he had to work with.. the only thing that's evolved since is the PEDs & supplements. im sure arnie would have looked completely different if he was born 40years later. he's done more for the sport than anyone else. he was the guy EVERYONE wanted to look like. now no cunt wants to look like an Olympia competitor lol "its too much".

Arnie will go down in history as the guy who put BBing on the map. Heath imo is where it got boring again- the first Olympian that wasn't better than his predecessors

With today's current standards Arnie couldn't win a pro card in regular bbing.
He probably could in classic physique.
But for bbing I hate to say it but if you're not bone shredded you're not winning!

With today's current standards Arnie couldn't win a pro card in regular bbing.
He probably could in classic physique.
But for bbing I hate to say it but if you're not bone shredded you're not winning!
Only need to look at roger snipes he's bigger than arnie and he's not winning titles - not competing either so maybe a moot point

Arnie without any question. As already said he didn't have access to today's drugs and advanced knowledge. His sheer work ethic and winning mentality he'd come in better than Heath, Dorian, Ronnie or anyone else you'd care to mention

Lots said about if Arnold competed today blah blah blah...
But the other side of the coin, what if Phil competed in Arnold's day with only what was available to those guys at that time, nutritional knowledge, peds, sups, training knowledge etc..
Howe would Phil have looked back then.?

Back