Attack In Manchester

RS86

Top Contributor
Not wanting to jump to conclusions but we all know...

Explosion tonight at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. Number of fatalities reported so far.

Sick fucks

will be some upset student from Sheffield who claims his 'brothers' have been wronged..... having had a decent life and converting late... so decided to prove his point and how great his belief is by attacking kids at a concert....

Probably a loner gimp who has never got his leg over, feels alienated by society, joins the sect after becoming brainwashed, expecting 72 virgins in paradise, decides to blow himself up as a suicide bomber.

Obviously no loss to the world, sure his IQ will not be missed.

Terrible news for those who are affected, my little girl loves Ariana and wants to go to a concert soon too.

Probably a loner gimp who has never got his leg over, feels alienated by society, joins the sect after becoming brainwashed, expecting 72 virgins in paradise, decides to blow himself up as a suicide bomber.

Obviously no loss to the world, sure his IQ will not be missed.

Terrible news for those who are affected, my little girl loves Ariana and wants to go to a concert soon too.

and people will be pretty reluctant to let their kids go alone for a bit...... sad all round....

Quite terrifying tbh. I've been searching gumtree for tickets as my daughter loves her. Devastating news ones again. Absolute bastards!!!!

My partners niece and brother in law were there, luckily there ok. Its disgusting, sad twisted fuckers doing shit like that. How can they actually believe its like an act of god and you go to paradise for killing innocent people

Yeah my Mrs was there in the crush trying to get out.

Said she heard huge boom n just legged it. Shit myself when I heard n obvs glad she was fine.

Manchester comming out in force though offering free drinks and food to the emergency services.

Taxi drivers giving free lifts home.

Hotels giving free place to stay.

Yeah my Mrs was there in the crush trying to get out.

Said she heard huge boom n just legged it. Shit myself when I heard n obvs glad she was fine.

Manchester comming out in force though offering free drinks and food to the emergency services.

Taxi drivers giving free lifts home.

Hotels giving free place to stay.

Just woke up to a text off me mum saying my sister was there... she was take to A&E but all ok thank fuck....

Crazy world we live in now, can't go anywhere

Totally agree all those poor family's and my wife just texted me to say it's mostly kids . Every fucking one of them shud go back to Muslim central. Howe on earth is this making a point .horrific

Back