• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

B And C

noreason

So I’m currently cruising on 150mg pw (4weeks in) but should I still be taking AI at this point? Even my tho my test levels should be levelling out?

I tapered down my AI for the first two weeks of the cruise and then stopped completely.

the reason I ask is I’ve still got possible sides from high e2 in the form of acne. As some of you know I’ve been having trouble with it and for (approximately) 2 weeks I’ve ben taking Acutane. The acne calmed down for a bit and has now come back.

what was your dose before the 4 weeks? gear and ai etc?

I was on 500mg of test e pw and 50mg of Var. I was still finding my feet with ai and the doses varied to begin with. In the end nailed the dose down to .5mg three times a week.

ok so not crazy high pretty similar to what i run for AI.....however i continue it and taper off even slower as your test level is dropping and your bodies own hormones are kicking up . Bit of acne is normal i think. So its up to you .... id have gone down to twice a week for a few weeks then once a week for a few weeks at least

just so you help smooth out the bump...

plus your going to just not feel quite as good on 150mg vs 500mg..... id just give it a bit more time mate. do all the usual things like not let BF creep up, good kip, diet , water etc

Back