Back To Training

Ahh right. I rarely do straight bar curls for the same reason. I think a few people have said about skulls and elbow niggles. Tried with Dumbbells not ez bar?

I'd also rotate you BOR overhand if your always doing underhand.
I use to do it overhand but it bothers my forearm brachioradialis for some reason.

Here are the pictures. I finished work at 2 am last night. I have a day off from work.
Here are my small calves lol. I dont train them but I need to start.

Legs

Some back poor lighting and no pump

Side chest, bad angle. It is hard to flex and take a picture.

Front pose.

Lat spread

Bad double bicep pose. The lighting was terrible. It was taken at night time.

I trained Legs today. I am tired. It was a good workout.

Squats
4 sets 100 kg 6-8 reps

Stiff legged deadlifts
4 sets 60 kg 6-8 reps

Smith machine squats
4 sets 60 kg 8-10 reps. It was slow reps and feet closer.

Leg press
3 sets 140 kg 8-12 reps

Seated hamstring curl
4 sets 47 kg 8-12 reps

Standing hamstring
3 sets 9 kg 10-12 reps

Leg extension
3 sets 10-12 reps

I am thinking about deleting the pictures. They were taken in bad lighting.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so I was told to not eat past 12.
Today macros
252 grams Protein - 42%
213 grams Carbohydrates - 36%
59 grams Fat - 22%

I am also drinking 3 litres of a water a day sometimes 5 litres.

I am thinking about deleting the pictures
All pictures are good to map your progress, leave them be, further down the line when you post a few more, you'll have a great selection for comparison.

Consistency is key to victory. Keep doing what you're doing. :)

Here is a low carb meal picture.
200 grams chicken breast with some salad. The salad had pomegranate seeds, cucumbers, lettuce, carrots, tomatoes and some onions.
The chicken was over boiled so it was dry but I had to do the best with what you get. I added frank hot sauce later.

Today was chest and Triceps in the gym. It was not a good session. The weights felt heavier.

Dumbbell incline
3 sets 22 kg 6-8 reps
4th set 20 kg 6-10 reps

Smith machine Incline
4 sets 60 kg 6-10 reps

chest press
3 sets 74 kg 6-8 reps

cable fly
4 sets
2 sets 18 kg 10-12 reps
2 sets 23 kg 8-10 reps

Triceps
Single rope extension
4 sets 18 kg 6-10 reps

Overhead tricep cable
4 sets
3 sets 14 kg 10-12 reps
4th set 18 kg 8-10 reps

Dumbbell overhead press
3 sets 16 kg 8-12 reps.
I went light to test it.

Tomorrow I have a Back and Biceps.

The chicken was over boiled
I stick my chicken in the oven, people always tell me to steam it but I find it so much easier, fresh or frozen, boom, middle shelf, 45-50 minutes and Bob's your uncle. Gives me time to other bits whilst it cooks. Your dish looks nice, I used to be terrible with sauces, could never have food without brown sauce, now I won't touch it, I just load peppers and spices on my foods, it was shocking how many extra calories I was taking in from Brown and Red sauces.

I stick my chicken in the oven, people always tell me to steam it but I find it so much easier, fresh or frozen, boom, middle shelf, 45-50 minutes and Bob's your uncle. Gives me time to other bits whilst it cooks. Your dish looks nice, I used to be terrible with sauces, could never have food without brown sauce, now I won't touch it, I just load peppers and spices on my foods, it was shocking how many extra calories I was taking in from Brown and Red sauces.
I slowly boil it in a pot. I add low fat yogurt with some spices and salt. I dont add sauces, I just add spices and salt etc.
I like chicken grilled also.

Yesterday was a rest day. I trained Back and Biceps on Wednesday. I had a good workout then. I lifted some heavy weights and it felt good.

Today was chest only. I had short time.

Dumbbell incline
3 sets 22 kg 6-8 reps
4th set 26 kg 3 reps only. I wanted to test some new weights. It was heavy but I wanted to try and see.

Smith machine incline
4 sets 60 kg 8-10 reps
The weight is starting to feel lighter so next session add more weight.

Chest press
2 sets 72 kg 8-10 reps
2 sets 74 kg 6-8 reps

Cable flys
3 sets 18 kg 8-12 reps
4th set 23 kg 6-10 reps

Finished went home and had 100 grams boiled white rice with 200 grams chicken breast.

I am going to work for a 8 hour shift so I will take a meal with me.

I have a Back session tomorrow. Sunday will be a day off to rest.

For me it's either cholula sauce (have used other chilli sauces if not in stock) or a chicken spices mix sprinkled over chicken breast I've cut up (have wraps most days so easier to fit in) and cooked for 20-22 mins. Iirc there's not a lot of calories in the cholula sauce.

For me it's either cholula sauce (have used other chilli sauces if not in stock) or a chicken spices mix sprinkled over chicken breast I've cut up (have wraps most days so easier to fit in) and cooked for 20-22 mins. Iirc there's not a lot of calories in the cholula sauce.
Sounds nice.

Back