Back To Training

Yep. Forget the whole cheat day thing, it's a cringey concept IMO anyway. Train & eat well consistently, these are the main components.
I agree, I was only joking lol. It would be stupid to do the 10k calorie challenge lol.

I am consistent and very strict on keeping on track with my macros and my workouts are noted down on paper to see if I am progressing.

I was at the gym Yesterday and today. Yesterday was Chest and today was back. I could not come online as I was busy at work and college work.
Today was a Back day. It was a good workout. I am thinking of tomorrow going to the gym and training Legs. This way I can have Monday off. I will need to see how it goes. I have also been thinking of waking up at 6 am to train then come home to go to college rather than going to the gym after college.

I agree, I was only joking lol. It would be stupid to do the 10k calorie challenge lol.

I am consistent and very strict on keeping on track with my macros and my workouts are noted down on paper to see if I am progressing.
Good to hear! You've got a sound base by looks of things.

Today I checked my bodyweight, it was the same as as the first of January, I have not gained or lost weight, which is strange. I will continue eating the same and weigh myself next week.

I weighed at 86.7 kg.

I might go and train Legs today. I need to do some college revision. I have not revised due to being so busy with work and no free time.

No gym today, my body is way to tired from the gym sessions. I have the slight flu which indicates I need a rest. I will just revise and hydrate myself. I will be in the gym tomorrow. I was thinking of waking up at 5.30 or 6 Am and train that way I can get it out of the way and then go college.

I am thinking of taking today off. I am way too tired from college. I am thinking of training Legs on Sunday. I usually have Sunday off from work and college. Legs require alot of focus and energy from me.
I am in college all day sitting down in computer chair all day.
I was thinking of training legs on Sunday when I have work off that day. I would have Monday off.
Tuesday - Chest + triceps
Wednesday - Back + calves
Thursday- Shoulders
Friday - Chest and triceps
Saturday - Back
Sunday - Legs

I would simply switch the leg to Monday if I had work on Sunday.

I went to the gym and trained Chest today. I did not have a lot of time as I trained in the morning and had college later.
It was a good workout, I got a good pump. I will be training Back tomorrow. I was thinking of bringing back bent over barbell rows, I hurt my bicep doing pullups and bent over rows would hurt it. I have not tried them. I was thinking of trying them again.

Yesterday was Back.

I just came back from college, I am tired. I will be training at 8pm today.

I will be training shoulders today. I am going to add some things into my routine. I have not trained direct arms because of timing issues, I will start to do that because I want as much volume as my arms are a lagging part. My calves are also lagging, I was thinking of training them 2-3 times a week.

Tomorrow will be a Chest and triceps.

Whats up. I have been really busy so logging was hard.
I have been training this week. it has been a good week. I am training shoulders today. I trained Back yesterday.
I was thinking since the month is nearly over, I was going to post pictures on the first of February. I doubt I made changes that quick but it will be good to see.

Back