Back To Training

I was in the gym and guess who I see. Andy my coach. He was getting filmed. He was looking massive. He was the biggest guy in the gym. I thought the guys in the gym were big until I seen Andy show up lol.

I was doing chest and Triceps today. I am really happy now with my chest session, Andy really helped me last week. I was not extending enough and going low enough. The strength slightly dropped because the form was better. I was fully extending and going all the way down touching the chest.

I have a bigger pump in the muscles. Tomorrow I have Back and biceps and maybe Traps.

The check in was good. I was 84.4 kg last week, this week I was 84.5 kg. Andy has reduced the cardio from 30 minutes to 20 minutes now. I am glad lol, I hate cardio lol. Cardio is important however.

I will post pictures tomorrow of my physique. I am now trying to take pictures in natural lighting rather than my bedroom lighting. I find the natural lighting gives a more real look.

Training has been going good. I had a shoulder session today. It went well. The strength was good. I got some bad news today. I worked in a passport office. I was let go today for some reason. I was doing everything right. I got a call this morning before heading to the gym. It really put my mood off. I was really depressed, I really liked the job and could see myself have a future in this.

They were making excuses, they first said that my attitude was not good, then they said that I was struggling with the job. I was not even given proper training for the job, everything was wrong from the first day. The people were nice, I was really starting to settle in, I looked forward to going to work and it was a steady pay job. I did not even want to go to the gym but I did. The strength was suprisingly good as I was angry, that must have helped.

I am going out tonight to watch a movie, I want to move forward and not think of anything depressing.

I took some pictures and I will take more on Saturday. I did 25 minutes of cardio today, I only have 25 minutes to go for this week.

Training has been good. I did back and traps today. Strength was good. I had a check in yesterday. I lost a little weight, so Andy decided to up the carbs more. I dont mind it lol, I enjoy eating lol.

I sent him pictures also. I will upload them here. I am going to be studying for college work.

Its time to add some beef on this small body.

its definably getting there mate as you say just more overall size needed

its definably getting there mate as you say just more overall size needed
Thank you. I need to build some muscle. Andy plan has helped so much. I dont know what I would do without Andys plan. I would recommend a coach to everyone. It makes life so much easier.

Yesterday was Hamstrings and quads. I got a new personal best on my stiff legged deadlifts.

I woke up this morning and lost weight again. Andy reduced the cardio even more from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. I am happy with that because that is only 60 minutes a cardio a week than to 120 minutes that I was doing.

It was a chest and triceps session. My session was the worst that I had. Strength was not there. All the weights felt heavier from the beginning.

I just have to take it on the chin and move forward.

Tomorrow I am going to Edinburgh to meet with the job. I was let go, I had made a complaint about that to their HR department. I was not given a warning, etc.

I have to be there at 12. I will try to wake up at 6 AM and train early, I might train when I come back from Edinburgh.

Training has been going good. I trained Legs yesterday and Back on Tuesday.

Yesterday I felt tired and nose was stuffy, the body was slightly achy. I still went to the gym regardless and I am glad I went. I got a new PB on the back squats machine squats. The squats felt the best in a long time.

I got 115 kg for 8 reps and 120 kg for 5 solid reps.
I was happy with that. I do have slight knee pain in my left leg, it could be because I went slightly heavier than usual on the leg extensions. I will need to lighten up.

I did shoulders today and I was so tired after and sore. I may take a day off tomorrow to recover.

I took some pictures post workout, I will post them later.

I trained Shoulders on Thursday. I took a day off yesterday to rest.

I trained Hamstrings and quads today. It was a good workout. I am getting personal bests, I am glad. I think it is the diet which is playing big part. The extra carbs seem to be really helping me out.

Tomorrow is a check in with Andy, last week I lost weight, so we will see what happens tomorrow.

I am training chest and triceps tomorrow, I might do Biceps or leave them until Monday with my back. I am only doing 60 minutes cardio a week, which is a relief, I dont mind cardio but it can get boring.

Here are some pictures, I took them in a different lighting.

It was an hour after my shoulder workout.

It is time to add on size, conditioning is still good. The diet is good. I am enjoying the extra carbs. It is a matter of time and patience to see where my body goes now.

Yesterday was Chest and Triceps. It was a good workout, I woke up this morning with DOMS on my chest. The chest was sore. It is a good pain not a pain like I have damaged something.

Today was Back and cardio. It was a good workout. I made some new pbs in the workout. I am trying to always beat my previous workouts with the added carbs, I am hoping to get some size and strength.

Andy added in more food to the diet. He increased the post workout from 2 rice cakes to 4 and he also added 2 squares of milk chocolate. I was excited for that because I have been craving chocolate lol.

Tomorrow I have a day off to rest.

Today was a leg day in the gym. It was a quad focused day. It was a good workout. I beat last weeks session. I got 120 kg for 5 reps last week. This week I got 120 kg for 6 reps. I also made some other personal bests in other exercises as well.

Overall I am pleased with how things are going with training. Andy diet has helped lots. I was originally only going to stay with Andy for 3 months but it has been more than that and I am not looking to leave anytime. He has offered me lots of help and take lots of stress of me.

I overthink things too much. It is good to have a second person to look at things.

Tomorrow I may train shoulders.

Today was shoulders in the gym. It went ok. I got a new personal best last session I managed the 22 kg dumbbell shoulder press for 3-4 reps, this session I got 6 reps. It is progress. I may train arms tomorrow. Since my calories are higher, I want to take advantage and get these arms bigger.

Back