1. Click here to see our list of sponsors. If you decide to use one of the companies listed, please support TMuscle by clicking on one of the links provided.

Bad Week.

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by s man, Nov 2, 2018.

1. s man

s man Full Member

The pro life is on pause for a few months.

Going through the motions on deadlift on Wednesday taking my time as I always do. Got up to 250kg with the plan being a single at 280 and about knee level I see the pop in the Bi we never want to see. Bloody kept on lifting as well before the brain called me a dick and told me what just happened and I went back down. Instantly saw the bi was higher up and realised I'd torn the bugger.

Straight over to A and E and it seems I haven't fully taken the tendon off the bone but luckily I saw an ortho who was built like a tank and understood enough to get everything pushed through fairly sharpish so I am under the knife next Wednesday.

Little bit pissed off that the left side will soon shrink up but having got to 40 without anything really bad ever happening I am not too annoyed and also old enough to realise there's plenty worse that can happen in the world. It'll come back on quick enough and on the positive side I'll get plenty of leg training and cardio done the next few months lol.

Such is life chaps.

mal, Fatbrah, zack and 2 others like this.

2. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Bad times mate, hope surgery goes well on weds!

s man likes this.
  3. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Fingers crossed mate, you can fully recover from this but biceps always seem to look shorter. Dreams of prancing about in a thong may be over :lol::lol:

Greedy Ben and s man like this.
  4. s man

s man Full Member

To be honest biceps always looked shit anyway so a bit of deformity may improve them :lol: The wife will still love me in a thong so all is good!

Fatbrah, Greedy Ben and huntingground like this.
  5. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Sorry to hear mate fuckin shite that!
    I still think ur gunna make it brah

#zyzz #gymsharkarmy

6. FATBOY

FATBOY Age is just a number Competitor

my friend has just done the exact same thing , they have reattached it so il let you know how he recovers

7. tomlet1

tomlet1 Mr Glass Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Shit that mate

People soon bounce back from tears so hopefully not too long out

Hook grip life soon come

8. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Were you over underhand grip and was it underhand that went? Normally is as this grip often results in odd torque