1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Baltic Pharma

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Alritegeezer, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Morning chaps, I'm back after a long down time from gym etc...

Looking at getting some primo, and got the choice between baltic pharma amps and dimensions vials

So looking for feedback if anyone's used anything by these guys

Thanks

2. Ultimatewarrior

Ultimatewarrior Full Member

Hi mate,
    I used dimensions about a year back,and it was gtg.I haven't used Baltic myself,but a few guys at the gym are using it and really rate it.

3. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Not used since I found a better one, but dimensions has a decent reputation.

4. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Thanks for replies.. Better the devil you know I suppose. Using dimension sust at the moment, doing as it should too

5. Big ian

Big ian Full Member

Probably doesn’t help you much as I haven’t used the primo from either of them labs but used rx, Med-tech and most recently dragon pharma 200mg version in the last couple of years and all done as they should.