Batgirls Transformation Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween

Hope you all have a fab Halloween / samhain however you spend it!

Weight today 100.1
House is full of goodies so need to be strong :lift: and avoid them. :innocent:

Had a fab day with my kids and hubby
Dinner is a party tea tonight for me that is ribs and pulled pork.. yes I'm being good though I did have a hot chocolate earlier ooops! haha a treat on a friday is not a bad thing. just not a big one.

No training now till monday but am missing the gym..

Have woken up like a bear with a sore head today.. grumpy.
have moved my horses into a new field so they're happy.. and off to yoga now with teen.. hope it works.

:mad::mad::mad: ... Horses enjoying themselves ... :):):)

Horses are having fun in a bigger field for winter - too big for them in the summer as they get fat.

Yoga worked a bit, enjoyed and enjoyed the relaxation at the end, am taking middle daughter to her athletics teams prize giving tonight, she's half hoping to get a medal but only took part in one comp as joined late in the season, she got a medal for that, so not sure she won't be dissapointed, but she'll hopefully be motivated for next spring to do more comps.
Would sooner stay in tehe warm but I help out and am expected to be there really... buffet dinner when I'm dieting will be hard too.

Kids.. honestly - £7 a head for buffet and we're home already - 9 year olds 2 friends weren't there, so after 30 mins she decided she wanted to come home... I gave in as she's more likely to sulk or be naughty if I'd forced her to stay. So waste of money and time. Still didn't have to eat the buffet so not all is lost. lol

how do you all manage when eating somewhere you know won't have food you want to eat?

Kids.. honestly - £7 a head for buffet and we're home already - 9 year olds 2 friends weren't there, so after 30 mins she decided she wanted to come home... I gave in as she's more likely to sulk or be naughty if I'd forced her to stay. So waste of money and time. Still didn't have to eat the buffet so not all is lost. lol

how do you all manage when eating somewhere you know won't have food you want to eat?
Oh well these things happen....

Eat lots before you go out and just pick at the tuna sarnies and spicy chicken wings :tongue:

Yeah I have done it when I was dieting. If asked just tell them you are on a special diet.

Finally I can report my weight at 99.9kg Whoooop! Scales moved out of the 100kg range at last.

Fireworks tonight with the family at the rugby stadium Parc y Scarlets - it was a fab display last year so should be a good night.

Meanwhile boring washing. lol bench tomorrow :) looking forward to it.

Great news on falling beneath the 100 barrier Jane :thumbs:
See the fireworks as your celebration! :)

Great news on falling beneath the 100 barrier Jane :thumbs:
See the fireworks as your celebration! :)

Thanks Loz :)

Sadly since posting Catrin (youngest aged 4) has been sick so her illness yesterday is clearly a tummy bug.. and I feel like it's hit me my cold is coming on but I feel weak as anything.. so we'll be missing the fire works tonight I think.. 3 of us will still go as it's all paid for just can't see us making it. :sad:

Thanks Loz :)

Sadly since posting Catrin (youngest aged 4) has been sick so her illness yesterday is clearly a tummy bug.. and I feel like it's hit me my cold is coming on but I feel weak as anything.. so we'll be missing the fire works tonight I think.. 3 of us will still go as it's all paid for just can't see us making it. :sad:
Aw I'm sorry to hear about your daughter Jane. perhaps it's best to give the fireworks a miss. Hope you all are well enough to maybe make a display on the 5th instead? Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back