• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Before and After DNP Pictures...

as close to a mircacle fat loss pill as there is?
not without its risks though, would be intresting to see more pics
what do the people who have ran it think... short cycle higer dose or long cycle lower dose
From what I've heard you just running it at a moderate dose 200-400 for 2-3 weeks is great for fat loss (Now I've never ran it! But I'm doing it during the summer)

From what I've heard you just running it at a moderate dose 200-400 for 2-3 weeks is great for fat loss (Now I've never ran it! But I'm doing it during the summer)
yer heard the same mate.. aslong as your not stupid and think i dont feel nothing of 300 lets double to 600 and so on
thats when it can have a life threating effect

not trying to be a cvnt but whats so special about pre and post DNP pics:confused:

you restrict calories, train hard, do a bit of cardio if you want and you will get lean. use DNP if you want but you dont have to lol

and tbh all pics ive seen of ppl getting lean off DNP on many forums really arent anything to shout about...they ahve gone from 20% bodyfat to 10% in a few weeks...whoop dee doo lol

seen people get even leaner (BB stage type conditioning) from a decent training, diet and cardio protocol tbh...just plain old hard graft :)

Oh oh!!! :lol:

You can get great results from cardio and diet mate, imo these types of drugs have the
worst effects on the heart etc.

Have done clen once, didn't rate it tbh so I'm hardly an expert, but IMO dnp is a bridge too far
for a reccy trainer:)
Effects on the Heart? Please enlighten me of your information on its effects on the heart..
It works by uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation, which increases the body’s temperature and metabolic rate. Which basically means it boosts your metabolism so that you burn more calories than you take in and thus it burns fat!

not trying to be a cvnt but whats so special about pre and post DNP pics:confused:

you restrict calories, train hard, do a bit of cardio if you want and you will get lean. use DNP if you want but you dont have to lol

and tbh all pics ive seen of ppl getting lean off DNP on many forums really arent anything to shout about...they ahve gone from 20% bodyfat to 10% in a few weeks...whoop dee doo lol

seen people get even leaner (BB stage type conditioning) from a decent training, diet and cardio protocol tbh...just plain old hard graft :)

tbf mate going from 20% to 10% in a "few weeks" ispretty good goin
would love to know how u do this??

yer heard the same mate.. aslong as your not stupid and think i dont feel nothing of 300 lets double to 600 and so on
thats when it can have a life threating effect
I'm personally not going to go over 400mg:) Well I've heard of people doing that online and you'd want to be a fcuking imbecile to do something like that, it's certainly not to be taken lightly or played with which a lot of people do!

tbf mate going from 20% to 10% in a "few weeks" ispretty good goin
would love to know how u do this??
Well very strict contest diet, intensive training, 2 hours cardio a day. Fat wouldn't be long falling off :)

I was on UK-M the other day and in the list of the latest ten threads three of them were about DNP.

It does seem to be the latest quick fix fat loss drug around, the sides alone would put me off as it sounds like a very uncomfortable experience.

I think thats like many peds on forums tbh mate.

Only takes a few knowledgable or popular people on a forum to talk of their wonders with a certain ped and many will follow, either blindly or the smarter ones research and make up their own mind.

Ive said before in other places i would much rather use a low dose dnp, or androgens like tren to aid fatloss than clen, T3 or any stimulant etc due to effects on the heart. Obviously DNP is not without its own risk though.

It will shed fat quick, even with a **** diet, but difference is the person with a sh*t diet and eating habbits will just slowly put on bf again. Needs to be coupled with a restructure of diet to be a great tool in the long run, imo of course

A) boost training intensity, B) do some cardio, C) put down the KFC and Maccy Ds lol
yer dont get me wrong it wud, but a few weeks? 20 to 10 would take at least 10-12 weeks
Well very strict contest diet, intensive training, 2 hours cardio a day. Fat wouldn't be long falling off :)
hmm sill think wud take more than a few weeks

hmm sill think wud take more than a few weeks
I got in shape in 4 weeks last summer following that method was taking Eph tho, but second time in my life I had abs, not ripped but outline of abs, I'll be running a log during the summer mate, It'll show ya how fast you can lose 10-15% bodyfat :) I'm currently 23-25% haven't trained in 9 months :sad:

Will get a pre, during and post pics of dnp cycle soon. Starting next week-ish..when i can be arsed really.

200mg for 3-4 days. Upped to 400mg for as long as I can manage upto 20 days :)

Will get a pre, during and post pics of dnp cycle soon. Starting next week-ish..when i can be arsed really.

200mg for 3-4 days. Upped to 400mg for as long as I can manage upto 20 days :)

is right mate shud be good following, what bf u recon u r now?

is right mate shud be good following, what bf u recon u r now?

Fcuk knows 15-16 at a guess.

Cardio will be 2 x 45-60min sessions rest days

1 60min session in morning and 45min post workout on training days.
Diet will be 250-300g pro, 150-200g carb, <40g fat

Fcuk knows 15-16 at a guess.

Cardio will be 2 x 45-60min sessions rest days

1 60min session in morning and 45min post workout on training days.
Diet will be 250-300g pro, 150-200g carb, <40g fat

i rekon keep the cardio to 45min everyday. and drop carbs to 100.

honeslty mate youl be nakered trying to do that much on dnp. over 200mg im a walking zombie.

Back