Beks - Con's 2016 Challenge

Discussion in 'Con's 2016 Challenge: Sponsored by Protein Dynamix' started by Beklet, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Beklet

Beklet Professional Procrastinator Top Contributor

Oops.

Been a while.

Not much has happened. I got a PT as I said and a few weeks ago I got back to an 87.5kg dead with decent form. Still weak, still fat but it's an improvement.

TKD seminar on Sunday, and thought my hips had been put on backwards.

Later this week I'm off to see the man who has kept Bob's knee stable since his injury at the Worlds - if he can't fix my clonky hips and general hunchy muscle problems, no one can. He is most definitely my last resort.

Also, saw a pic of the seminar, and I look like a hunchback. Some stretching and relaxation required. I also have the urge to get by bike out...just as the weather is going all wrong :D

2. Beklet

Beklet Professional Procrastinator Top Contributor

Bit shit at this. The sports therapist is sorting my hips, been slack at gym but a friend wants help learning how to lift weights, so said I'd show him how to bench etc. I might be inconsistent but my form is decent :lol:
    Also going to use him as comparison, as he has decent biceps, so it's a motivation to sack off my dinner lady arms