Best Body Building Gym

NoPain

Top Contributor
Trying to choose a new gym
Pure gym
David Lloyd
Virgin active

For some reason all the balls to the wall gyms have gone under near me so stuck with these Poxy choices can you let me know which you would go for

I've been in a couple puregyms. Quite shite but does the job, doesn't it? Never been in the other ones. Don't you have any independent gyms near you?

I've been in a couple puregyms. Quite shite but does the job, doesn't it? Never been in the other ones. Don't you have any independent gyms near you?
That's what I am thinking, we had three good independent of ones before I moved to Japan all seem to have gone under. Was at the local sports centre which was fine for a while as train with a mate at his home gym for weights. But that palace is shutting for renovation and the mate has decided to up sticks and move his family to Wales. The only thing remotely decent looking locally is a CrossFit gym but I can't be assed with people chucking weights down, chest bumping and talking about wodes

Just go and check them out matey. I’ve been in a few of the chain gyms over the years. As a lot of them are franchises they can all be very different depending on the owner. There’s 4 Anytimes within 10 miles of me. 2 are crap, ones ok and ones really good as the franchise is owned by an ex bodybuilding so he chose better equipment, multiples of the correct kit and a better sized building.

Was working in Colchester last year and the David Lloyd there was £70 per month.

Looked like a fortress from outside but yeah just found a Pure instead lol did the job.

Was working in Colchester last year and the David Lloyd there was £70 per month.

Looked like a fortress from outside but yeah just found a Pure instead lol did the job.
Yup I wasn't really going to do David Lloyd it's crazy the price they want, the only thing they have that's good is the towels and the moisturiser in the changing rooms

Back