Best Body Part

I managed to put off surgery for 17 years. That 17 years was a good mix of being fully well and being in agony taking shite steroids and pissing blood out my arse lol. I’ve never managed to stay in remission lovey enough to get over 13 stone and that peak was years ago.

The above is why I am now doing everything I can to pack some weight on this time, I’m not putting off gear until being st any peaks I’m getting straight on it!

Just go canny. Since my diagnosis I’ve found it hard to fully commit to this life without it directly effecting my health.

Just go canny. Since my diagnosis I’ve found it hard to fully commit to this life without it directly effecting my health.

Exactly the same here. Although I fed up of it taking over my life. Surgery has given me a new lease of life but it won’t last forever so I’m making the bloody most of it lol. Of course I will still be conscious that it’s there in the background

Reactions: G-G
Exactly the same here. Although I fed up of it taking over my life. Surgery has given me a new lease of life but it won’t last forever so I’m making the bloody most of it lol. Of course I will still be conscious that it’s there in the background
Id just eat to help the issue me rather than eat to put on size, be assed making suttin like tha worse than it has to be

Id just eat to help the issue me rather than eat to put on size, be assed making suttin like tha worse than it has to be

From what I have found the diet I currently eat doesn’t affect it, in fact over the years no food has affected it. I have been easing my calories up, at 3500 and going down well so will see how 4K with 500mg of test goes down.

I’ve ran cycles in the past, 10 years ago, and done pretty good but never focused on looking after the disease so lost it pretty quickly. This time round I am in constant contact with the quack, regular bloods and taking the meds they want me to so hoping the good times last longer. I’ve handled everything crohns has thrown at me so far and I’ll be fucked if I’ll let it stop me doing what I wanna do

Back