Best No Weights Home Exercise

NoPain

Top Contributor
I am looking at a 5 day at home exercise with either no weights or just dumbells.
This is just to get some weightloss going on.

Any suggestions?

Scan_20181005 (2).png
Scan_20181005 (3).png
Scan_20181005.png

or get this book. Good circuits in there. Bodyweight & a section of easy to follow diet & weights.
Scan_20180709 (3).jpg
Scan_20180709 (6).png

Convict conditioning by paul wade.
The naked warrior-master the secrets of the super strong using bodyweight exercises only by pavel tsatsouline.
Enter the kettlebell-strength secrets of the Soviet supermen by pavel tsatsouline.
No link,sorry.

Just do bodyweight circuits and maybe get a cheap pull up bar and add them or you’ll struggle for a decent back exercise.

Keep it simple though.....

50 burpees
100 Press Ups
200 Pull Ups
300 Air Squats

Do that once and a day and clean your diet up and it’ll fall off you.

If you can’t do pull ups replace it with another exercise but I’m struggling to think of a back one.

If it’s just fatloss you want go for a jog for half hour and clean your diet up.

Just do bodyweight circuits and maybe get a cheap pull up bar and add them or you’ll struggle for a decent back exercise.

Keep it simple though.....

50 burpees
100 Press Ups
200 Pull Ups
300 Air Squats

Do that once and a day and clean your diet up and it’ll fall off you.

If you can’t do pull ups replace it with another exercise but I’m struggling to think of a back one.

If it’s just fatloss you want go for a jog for half hour and clean your diet up.
he could do inverted rows chinning bar low on a door frame or what ever. or band assisted pull ups...etc

-push-ups (LOADS of variations that target different areas) : add weights to yourself to increase resistance
-pull-ups (buy a chin bar that hooks on the door facing) : put a chair infront of you & use it to assist (youtube it).. build from there until you can do without
-dips (between 2 chairs)
-sit ups : LOADS of variations : V-ups, side crunches etc (google the variations)
-static holds : planks, wall planks, leg holds etc etc LOADS of variations. google them

make a circuit of various bits all hitting different muscle groups so you can go straight into the next exercise

the obvious : go for a JOG!

it's absolute BASICS this though. i'm genuinely surprised anyone still asks this question these days when they've access to the internet. theres about 748454948448478484694757 home workouts on youtube & just as many home programs available. P90X (which is actually VERY effective if you put the work in. I know 2 cracking transformations of friends using this alone) etc

Back