• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Best Uk Brand Of Test For Doing Subq Injections

Reprobate

This may be an obscure question but doesn't hurt to ask if anyone does this and has recommendations...

I was using some Elixir Cypionate to do subq test every day which I add to my doc perscribed sustanon to keep me going on my TRT. I feel better with the extra daily kick and no sides, no pain, no messing setting up like with a IM shot.

I bought some SIS Cypionate, and every time the next day I have inflammation for a good day or two, which I didnt get with the Elixir, cant seem to find that brand either now.

Same as if I subq sustanon thats crazy inflammation so that needs to be IM.

Anyone know a good test brand for subq? Would like to keep doing it but inflammation is annoying, might as well IM if its going to do that.

Thanks for any advice if anyone knows

Seems like a bit of a weird setup altogether tbh. I don’t understand why you’d do a weekly sustanon shot IM and then a separate subq shot of long Ester test (cyp) 7 times a week. It doesn’t really make much sense at all

Cypionate split twice a week would be more than stable enough peaks and valleys wise when we’re talking about a trt dose

8 jabs a week to get in a trt dose is retarded

Seems like a bit of a weird setup altogether tbh. I don’t understand why you’d do a weekly sustanon shot IM and then a separate subq shot of long Ester test (cyp) 7 times a week. It doesn’t really make much sense at all

Cypionate split twice a week would be more than stable enough peaks and valleys wise when we’re talking about a trt dose

8 jabs a week to get in a trt dose is retarded

Well the sustanon is real pharma from my doc so i am not going to let that go to waste, I only get one per 2 weeks.

I like to take more than docs give me and I wanted to try doing subq as I read about the conversion to estrogen which I liked the sound of, yeah its pretty retarded I guess though now you mention it :laugh:

I know that cotton seed oil and olive oil are both used in pharma cypionate, and I have read this is well tolerated for subQ.

Guess really the question is anyone know UGL labs that use carrier oils that are well tolerated for subQ, finding the carrier oil is hard work!

Sounds to me like you enjoy jabbing.
Just top up your dust with one additional I’m jab a week. Much less hassle than back filling a load of skin pins.

Kiefi pharma, Balkan, rohm all good labs

keifei is shite...

please stick to asking silly questions about ROHM oxy and esters

how are you in a position to give advice?? albeit terrible one...... I can safely bet you know zero about either lab.....

Overcomplicating 101 unless you react badly/allergic to carrier oil which will probably be similar wether subq or IM.

I'd simply just add a shot of cyp etc intra muscular to your current trt and not bother with sub q
if you already have your trt intra then any additional test is going to start to raise estrogen however its administered I'd think..
besides even sub q is still pinning and less is more for me.
think you're just overcomplicating a relatively low amount of test.

Rohm's a great lab if you can figure out what the fuck is in their Deca 300 and you don't even know what an ester is.

Why you jump on gear threads and try to dole out advice is beyond me now. Pipe down.

I take it you used a mix of Rohm, Kiefi and Balkan in your vast experience of 4 previous cycles?
Oh sorry
Rohm's a great lab if you can figure out what the fuck is in their Deca 300 and you don't even know what an ester is.

Why you jump on gear threads and try to dole out advice is beyond me now. Pipe down.

I take it you used a mix of Rohm, Kiefi and Balkan in your vast experience of 4 previous cycles?
And here is the furture Mr o who knows it all God I wish I was u lol

Ok guys, fair points, I’ll go back to IM and prob do 2 shots a week, thanks for the advice!

Back