• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Better Cycle For Bulking?

Think tren gets in your head more the length of the time your on

Unless your taking a high dose from the outset it can fuck ya straight away but even a low dose gets ya eventually I think

Maybe test only is the way that go after this trip down memory lane :lol:

Had some bad spots on it in the past didn’t I. Thanks for the wake up call men
Honest la u dnt need it, for tha extra %gainz leave that to the ppl who live n breathe it....

Ur just a muscley cokehead who puts his missus thru the headboard and snacks on choclate milk n donuts

I'd just use a good chunk of test, if worried about looking to shit AI and some var (I've not used car but alot rate it).

Will be more sane, and I think 1.5g test is still probably healthier than 500 tren :lol:

Honest la u dnt need it, for tha extra %gainz leave that to the ppl who live n breathe it....

Ur just a muscley cokehead who puts his missus thru the headboard and snacks on choclate milk n donuts
What u mean for the people who live and breathe it?
This is my fucking life mate, I’m doing mr Skelmersdale next year I need that plastic trophy on my mantle

Nah your right fucking mind poison tren innit

What u mean for the people who live and breathe it?
This is my fucking life mate, I’m doing mr Skelmersdale next year I need that plastic trophy on my mantle

Nah your right fucking mind poison tren innit
Ive been reborn since uve left i literally go round the forum and irl warning ppl off tren and putting them onto primo

I feel like i owe it to the bb community

Ive been reborn since uve left i literally go round the forum and irl warning ppl off tren and putting them onto primo

I feel like i owe it to the bb community
It is bad shite isn’t it for most of us but it’s like you say you can get away with a lot more that’s why we keep going back even though it’s no good for us

All I’ve had to do to drop some fat for this holiday is stop eating snickers and cut back on McDonald’s so I’m only eating it a few tines a week if I’m stuck rather than once a day

Can’t do that without tren, it’s beautiful but terrible all at the same time

It is bad shite isn’t it for most of us but it’s like you say you can get away with a lot more that’s why we keep going back even though it’s no good for us

All I’ve had to do to drop some fat for this holiday is stop eating snickers and cut back on McDonald’s so I’m only eating it a few tines a week if I’m stuck rather than once a day

Can’t do that without tren, it’s beautiful but terrible all at the same time
No better cut than tren and loads of lemo

Tren is a love hate drug. Just going to run ace on the next cycle for 7weeks. Get in and get out.

But agree with the food thing, rips through food, more you eat more you sweat and shit, also sleep more and snore more.

Test,npp and dbol maybe.

Back