• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Better Cycle For Bulking?

My thing at the moment is dog hair. She’s malting like fuck and you hoover, 10 mins later it’s like you haven’t bothered.

If I calm myself and look at the house logically it isn’t too bad but if I stew on it my blood boils, but it’s really been getting to me the last couple of weeks which has a lot to do with the tren I think

Told me dog on the way out the door yesterday “your ruining this house yano, I hate you”. Stroked her head and left. She just looked at me like I was crazy
No tren brah
For the dogs sake

That tells me you’ve never felt true tren rage GG

I sometimes feel sick something trivial has wound me up so badly and I’m trying to stop myself blowing up. Srs I actually feel ill with it :lol:

Well now I say no more!!! Now I say we do what’s right for body and mind not just for gainz!! (Which we never make anyway)

You know I don’t think I ever have. I’ve lost my rag over little things a couple of times but never to any real detriment or extreme. Just mouthed off a bit more than I perhaps would have. Me and Tren are buds.

You know I don’t think I ever have. I’ve lost my rag over little things a couple of times but never to any real detriment or extreme. Just mouthed off a bit more than I perhaps would have. Me and Tren are buds.
The fact that u never a see a bird for more than one date says otherwise

Reactions: G-G
The fact that u never a see a bird for more than one date says otherwise

That’s not Tren related. I’m just not in the mood for a relationship, or not found the one I’d be able to tolerate in one

That’s not Tren related. I’m just not in the mood for a relationship, or not found the one I’d be able to tolerate in one
The fact you don’t have a women around constantly probably helps you not get too stressed overall which is only a good thing when your on tren

If little things happen you might be ok, like you, but if your bird has been winding you up it might be enough to make you blow a gasket

I was way more laid back when I was single and living on my own, how can you not be u just do wtf u want. Single life is great as long as you can get a jump when ya want one

The fact you don’t have a women around constantly probably helps you not get too stressed overall which is only a good thing when your on tren

If little things happen you might be ok, like you, but if your bird has been winding you up it might be enough to make you blow a gasket

I was way more laid back when I was single and living on my own, how can you not be u just do wtf u want. Single life is great as long as you can get a jump when ya want one

They still wind me up. Benefit of not being in anything serious is you can just walk away when the benefits stop outweighing the stress

Test, dhb and an oral for the win.
Feel good, doesn't ramp BP or RHR, low water retention despite eating over 800g carbs a day. Couldn't really ask for more.
It won't give you tren or deca strength, but it isn't far off and eating 5500-6000 calories of 'clean' food is very easy, could easily eat more.
What test dose you using mate? Still using test p?
And how've you found the mdht?

Found this to be very true. When not with a bird could quickly calm myself down but living with someone all the time deff makes it worse.

Not making excuses as if you can't keep a lid on it then you shouldn't be using it anyway. Suppose that just makes me an anti-social cunt in the first place

Reactions: G-G
Still just 1ml test p with 1ml dhb EOD.
The MDHT is great pre workout. Gives a great bit of mental focus/pick me up. I also feel it gives an added 'look' - gives a nice pump too.
Defo jumping on this train after the summer
Been toying with a few ideas but this has decided it for me
I never run high anything so this seems ideal
Absolutely nailing it atm so should be in a very good place, as you were, to push again
Got sd and tbol in sock drawer so will prob start with those to begin with

Back