Big Bear/dave Crosland

Beef

Anyone remember him? Popped up on my youtube recommendations when I was browsing videos, his last video was a year ago, still looks like a big bloke albeit a bit more rotund. Is he still training as looks to be using the same pictures from about 5 years ago? Or has the massive amount of weight and steroid use caught up?

Not intended as a dig at all, genuinely curious, was a mod here at one point.

Reactions: mal
Did he have health problems? He used to post here , bit of a ped and diet and training guru.

Does a lot with bloods for bodybuilders now and pops up on drugs and stuff podcast every couple of weeks

Did he have health problems? He used to post here , bit of a ped and diet and training guru.
Correct me if wrong but I'd suspect so, from last videos he posted seems to have downsized a ton and said he'd come off gear. That was over a year ago.

Be surprised if the bloke hasn't keeled over as he was one big fucker, well over 300lbs (possibly 400) and running ridiculous doses IIRC. Struggled to walk up a flight of stairs.

Quite active with harm prevention and does a podcast slot which is quite informative regularly.

Screenshot_20210930-104818_Instagram.jpg

Big guy with specs on the right, still does podcasts, free and paid, currently doing a series of seminars with Broderick Chavez and runs Eval that do bloods, phlebotomy and now eco scans.

Ah I see, glad to see the big chap still doing his stuff

Looks like shit tbf

Fair play if your gonna come off the gear and downsize but don’t see why you’d just give up and look like a deflated balloon

What’s wrong with being a normal size and fit

Does a lot with bloods for bodybuilders now and pops up on drugs and stuff podcast every couple of weeks

yeah he does blood work for people and offers advice. Not sure what company he works for or owns.

and yeah i remember seeing a video of him years ago taking stupid amounts of steds and looking like a bloated mess, no offence to the guy.

Sure he’s had real bad health problems that he knows were related to his stupid amounts of gear. His kidneys are knackered iirc. Doesn’t appear to train now

Sure he’s had real bad health problems that he knows were related to his stupid amounts of gear. His kidneys are knackered iirc. Doesn’t appear to train now

He wanted to get to 400lb I think. I'm sure I've heard him say doing 3g+ a week was the start of his kidney problems (now failing iirc).

Yes I thought he had kidney issues. Think back issues as well. Trying to legit get to 400lb is only going to end badly isn’t it.

He was just gaining fat in the end. Wound have been better off shooting for 350 with legit abs

He wanted to be another 400lbs Greg Kovacs but it was never gonna happen

Back