• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Black Top Hyge

Proteinbrah

Top Contributor
People still use these and latest batches any good?

Used to go for ansomone but can’t be fucked dealing with Nancy anymore

Doubt that’s even his real name

Not used them for over a year, but last 2 batches I’ve had has made me hold water like nothing ever has and raise prolactin levels. Don’t think I would use them again due to this.

Yeah I’d swerve hyge now. So many other HGH available from good generics to Chinese labs who make for the health service. Hyge really is being played on mainly for European based consumers and not a patch on what the original pinwheel stuff was years ago.

Back