Blend Or Separate Vials?

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

So I'm planning my cycle for next year and I have a few choices.

I can get Gentech deca/test 200/300 blend (plan on running 2ml ew which will be 400/600) for x price and could get 2 vials to make the 12 week cycle.

OR should I get test e and deca separately and blend it together from say sis or rohm for example? This way I'll need 2 vials of each which will be double the price of the blend.

Just after opinions on what people would do. Cheers. Is there any advantage of doing it yourself or should I just get the one blend available in gentech?

2. Steedee

Steedee Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    If the blend is as stated then it should make no difference and save you a few quid. I personally like separates.

3. Porky

Porky Committee cleaner Top Contributor

Depends if you don't mind jabbing. Pros and cons for both, money being the main one I suppose but potential pip too. As Steedee said if the blend is legit then it's a winner.

4. sus250

sus250 Full Member

I like the separate vials so I can up and lower dose of each compound as I please. Especially with stuff like tren when you might not want to run the same test:tren ratios they have on the vial.

5. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Blend means less fucking about and likely less jabs. That's enough for me to decide

6. Joe Jeffery

Joe Jeffery Top Contributor

I like blends for the reduced injection volume/time spent, if you can find them in the ratios you are looking for. You can always buy a separate vial of the compounds in the blend to use alongside to increase+decrease the individual drug as you please.