Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GhostOf2Can, Jun 10, 2020.

1. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...democratic-football-lads-alliance-statues/amp

What’s people’s feelings on this?

I personally say good on them. The police are standing by and letting BLM protestors desecrate war memorials and pull down statues etc so if someone is willing to protect em I think it’s a good thing

As long as they aren’t going purely to instigate violence, which I don’t believe they are, but that goes both ways tbf

BTW wtf is going on with 2020 it’s crazy :lol:

huntingground likes this.
  2. Guest1337

Guest1337 Guest

2020 is a write-off.

It is probably a good idea if they believe they should be protected, although, it should be down to the police.

Here layeth the issue, Tommy Robinson has got himself involved = total shit storm and racial riot.

It may have started with patriotic intentions but now it will be nothing but an aggravation point for Tommy and white power supporters.

JusJamin and GhostOf2Can like this.
  3. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I think absolutely the statues should be protected
    They are part of this country's history and play a part in why we are all here today
    We cannot rewrite history and if things need to change, we should be concentrating on what can be done right now
    Vandalizing statues will only encourage violence from people with different views

huntingground and GhostOf2Can like this.
  4. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

I hope both sides kill each other.

anthony mccartan likes this.
  5. mal

mal Top Contributor

I think its ok to stand up for your culture and beliefs...every other fvcker does it in britain, it is a multicultural city after all, get some west ham n millwall down there and a few yids and sky news.

huntingground and GhostOf2Can like this.
  6. noel

noel Moderator

I agree. We have shrines in Japan to the emperor who was a war criminal. Statues of Stalin in Russia. The pyramids were built using slave labour. The Ottoman Empire enslaved captured (mainly Christian biys and trAined them as janisseries) auschwitz is still there as a memorial. It’s very easy with hindsight but the whole point of history is to learn from the past. Stuff like Churchill and Haig statues is retarded and disrespectful to the many ethnicities who fought and died in wars. i aso think the UK is very different to the US. Of course what went on was bang out of order but I think the last few generations are mostly colour blind and we see people as people first.

7. GhostOf2Can

Agree with all of that

8. GhostOf2Can

It’s the vandalising of statues and graffitiing war memorials etc that doesn’t sit right with me. Infuriates me tbh

The fact that the police who are there are just letting it happen without stepping in is absolutely ridiculous

It’s all down to fear. Some BLM protestors try and pull down a statue or graffiti a Churchill plaque and old bill step in and stop them it’ll be because they are oppressing them, it couldn’t possibly be because it’s criminal damage. The authorities are shit scared of how stepping in would be perceived so they’ve chosen to sit back and do nothing. It’s cowardly

And imo if u desecrate a war memorial you should be strung up I don’t care what colour you are

I hope it all goes off at the weekend. Fuck it :beer:

9. noel

noel Moderator

I mean explain white privilege to the 10s of thousands of US homeless around LA. To the millions of drug addicts on heroin/fentanyl. How about to the Jews in Ww2 or the Armenians massacres in millions by the ottomans. Where was BLM when a few million Rwandans killed one another. ? I’m NOT denying racism in the US at all but it’s more a socio Economic issue. The have nots. Many US police forces are majority black and reflect the population. Such as Detroit. Atlanta. So yes there is racism and thuggery by an over militarised US police force but I don’t believe it’s systemic. Let’s flip it too. We have had 2 female PMs in the UK. The uS zero and women make up a greater share of the population right ? Smashing up the UK when our national dish is imported from
    India. The best racing driver on the planet is mixed race as is the top HW boxer. We have an asian mayor of London (could go on and list loads but you get the idea) and a true multicultural society. (Not without some issues as no one is perfect and natural bias exists)

jrichards30, Reacher and pooley1810 like this.
  10. noel

noel Moderator

Agree. I hate e idea that to stop it is somehow against the meaning of the protest. I can disagree with racism and also be able to disagree with smashing up the country. Problem is it’s sadly seen as somehow against the protest to use common sense. Prob is everyone has been couped u for too long. People have gone stir crazy. So the whole idea of lockdown has mentally damaged a huge amount of people who have anger and frustration. Had this happened a year ago. I bet it got 10 percent max of the current outrage.

Reacher, GhostOf2Can and pooley1810 like this.
  11. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

The problem is that once you start where do you stop? No historical figure is a true saint.

Gandhi was a racist, MLK was homophobic. Mohammad had slaves himself, was a paedophile, a racist, a murderer and possibly genocidal.

Churchill wasn’t perfect either.

Defacing the Churchill statue and the Cenotaph was utter stupidity as these people saved humanity from Nazism. Read up on how the blacks were treated under there Nazis.

To call people from a very different time horrible cu**s for being of their time is hardly constructive. Who amongst us would like to be judged by the morality of the future over which we have no insight or control? It is perfectly possible to celebrate Churchill's greatest success whilst also celebrating the progress we have made in our thinking. And there must be better ways to do the latter than by trying to turn someone who was a national hero in his time into a hate figure.

Regarding the 'slave traders':-

Slavery still exists in Africa to this day. More Africans were sold into slavery by other Africans than anybody else. In Africa they still brutalise their children (FGM).

"Forced labor in Sub-Saharan Africa is estimated at 660,000. This includes people involved in the illegal diamond mines of Sierra Leone and Liberia, which is also a direct result of the civil war in these regions. In 2017, the International Labour Office estimated that 7∶1,000 people in Africa are victims of slavery."

Anyway, police brutality is what started this issue.

Those who die in police custody in England and Wales are typically male, aged between 31 and 50, and from a white ethnic background. Other countries show a similar demographic profile. Natural causes have been the most common known cause of death in Police custody in England and Wales between 2004/05 and 2014/15, accounting for 51% of deaths in this period. Drugs and/or alcohol also featured as causes in around half of deaths (49%). An even higher proportion of those who died had an association with drugs or alcohol (82%).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/52890363

In the 10 years to 2018/19:-

Of those arrested, 79% were white and 85% of those who died in custody were white.
Meanwhile, 9% of people arrested were black and 8% of those who died in custody were black.
So, over the last 10 years, a white individual who has been arrested was about 25% more likely to die in custody than a black individual who had been arrested.

I rest my case.

jrichards30, mal and Reacher like this.
  12. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/4/88439/Hawass-‘The-Great-Pyramids-were-not-built-by-slaves’

13. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Regarding DFLA, there should be no need. The violence, lack of social distancing, vandalism, defacing of statues should have been met with overriding force, rubber bullets and tear gas but the left wing, limp wristed fuckers in charge bottled it. Therefore I fully support the DFLA. Good lads.

The thick, limp-wristed, left wing, incel phaggots who support the BLM movement automatically call everyone racist if they do not support their views. It is cultural marxism and reverse racism at its finest and they are too uneducated and dim to recognise that. It would be hilariously stupid if it wasn't so serious at the moment.

BTW, I'm waiting for hip hop (racist, homophobic, misogynistic) to be banned too. Has this happened yet or is hip hop OK as 'black culture' can't be racist?

14. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

15. s man

s man Full Member

NoPain and JusJamin like this.