Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GhostOf2Can, Jun 10, 2020.

1. mal

mal Top Contributor

There were more police around during brexit and extintion rebelion protests...i do wonder if the met stood back delibetately just to let theses fvckwits hang themselfs in front of the british public through the media...if so it certainly worked anyway.

2. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

It's beyond me tbh.

Pulling down monuments doesn't change the past. Maybe some things often glossed over like unsavoury behaviours should be questioned/taught more often.

I do think there is an agenda being pushed and many people of colour are calling out those who fund/support BLM, the whole issue is being politicised - who will profit and who will be in exactly the same boat or worse in a few years time?

Edit

Re: Oppostion, this happened fairly local to me and it turned into a shouting match as Police separated the 2 opposing crowds.
    Obcenities were exchanged and those protecting the war memorial were branded 'drunk racist white old white men'. There is a short video clearly depicting the whole exchange of insults :think:
    As with anything it's easy to edit and fit into a narrative.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    huntingground likes this.
  3. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

I don’t normally get involved but I totally agree regarding the statues and I’m embarrassed the police stood there and did nothing. It’s criminal damage however you look at it. Based on this I should be able to go out and brick a window of somewhere because I don’t believe in their way of doing things or whatever and my defence would be you let people pull a statue down and chuck it in a river and didn’t do anything so what’s the difference.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  4. noel

noel Moderator

JusJamin likes this.
  5. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

I personally think its unlikely that slaves weren't used in the creation of the pyramids. Just because you find some tombs of "workers", doesn't mean that slaves weren't used as if they didn't have a tomb to be later found, then how would you know that they were there or not.

It was a time of slavery, everyone did it and it was the done thing that many years ago. It's just people wanting to change the facts to suit their own agenda.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  6. Guest1337

Guest1337 Guest

Who do you think made them then?

Employees?

Genuine question.

7. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

I personally believe it could well have been a mix. I don't believe that just because they found a tomb or more dedicated to workers, that it was built by paid workers alone. Egypt has an extensive history and one riddled with slavery, i'd say its naive to think that they didn't have slaves involved in some way

Reacher and Guest1337 like this.
  8. noel

noel Moderator

Ye Olde IKEA. Giza branch. Came with easy to assemble guide.

smallfry, Guest1337 and JusJamin like this.
  9. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Just been down to deface Nelson Mandela's statue. Got a pic.

NM.png

10. Guest82

Guest82 Guest

The statues in George Square in Glasgow and all the streets, all these cunts couldn't even name them lol. They would be clueless about tobacco trade or even their first names

It's all getting stupid, be like me, hate every cunt

Proteinbrah, Reacher, Raisin and 3 others like this.
  11. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

The Security company I work for SecureGB are putting a team together to protect the war memorials. Most of them are ex-army anyway so it's closer to home for them.

However this entire 'protest' is a joke. Protesting for a man who previously had done a 7 year sentence for aggravated burglary (the aggravated part is where he held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly). He got such a low sentence due to making a plea deal.

On the day he died he paid for fags with a fake $20 bill. When the teenage store clerk told him it was fake George Floyd, who was 6,6 and an ex-bouncer, told him where to go and effectively stole the cigarettes.

The kid who worked there did the right and phoned the police. When they turned up he violently resisted arrest (they had a right to put a bullet in him just for that btw).

In the following toxicology report he was found to have both methamphetamine and fentanyl in his system.

This 'gentle giant' crap needs to stop. He deserved to get his windpipe crushed purely for the disgusting burglarly he'd done previously.

Oh and for the record he suffered from hypertension. Real smart to be taking meth and fentanyl then, not to mention committing a crime that of course was going to cause stress when he was inevitably arrested.

12. Tech

Tech Full Member

And what about the Guardian that supported the Confederacy during the American Civil War. Cancel them. https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1270818012367650816 Che Guevara - racist and Karl Marx - racist and anti-Semitic (sorry forgot Jews dont count). And Corbyn and McDonnell are quite keen on them - racist adjacent. Cancel them. You can make a case against almost anyone you want.

Guest1337 and huntingground like this.
  13. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-12 at 07.58.04.jpeg

Proteinbrah, Reacher and Guest1337 like this.
  14. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor