Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

Who gives a fook if it causes racial disharmony? I would rather saves some kid's life (from being stabbed to death) by stopping and searching a potential suspect and risk a bunch of helmets rioting outside a police station (they did this the other day for Mark Duggan, gun-wielding drug dealer) rather than the kid being 'shanked' to death.

I would prefer tougher policing, flood the crime-ridden areas with police but also try to build community projects as well. All costs money though and unfortunately, this kind of thing seems way down the food chain for the MPs. Also could be a vote loser!!

Google Charles Wade BLM co founder pimping arrest. Black guy pimping out an underage white girl.

Interesting stuff chaps.

Google cannon hinnant ! No televised funerals or riots for him , hardly any media coverage at all .

Google cannon hinnant ! No televised funerals or riots for him , hardly any media coverage at all .

Black on black is fine.
Black on white is fine.

White on black should be punishable by the death of the whole family of the white man.

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association.

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association.
I’m reading he had a knife on him as well

Fuck the cunt. Good riddance

Back