Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

This is what happened to the only statue of Donald Trump outside of the USA:

2000.jpg

Delicious.

US President Donald Trump said he expected Saudi Arabia to join the agreement announced by Israel and the UAE to normalise diplomatic ties and forge a broad new relationship.

"I do," Trump replied when asked at a White House news conference if he expected Saudi Arabia to join.

Under the accord, which Trump helped broker, Israel agreed to suspend its planned annexation of areas of the occupied West Bank. The agreement also firms up opposition to regional power Iran, which the UAE, Israel and the US view as the main threat in the Middle East.

Nobody ever thought there would be peace across the region!!

This guy had other ideas.

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 13.39.27.png

It isn't racist at all.
You're deluded if you think the world owes blacks something at the expense of another race.
All races matter, nobody should be oppressed, but the BLM movement (elements of it) make it pretty hard to have sympathy when they attempt to go around defacing history.

Oh, give over. It's meant to be a joke, you wet fart. Do you really think I'm accusing a dog of being racist?

Lower the dosage, son. Do you the world of good.

US President Donald Trump said he expected Saudi Arabia to join the agreement announced by Israel and the UAE to normalise diplomatic ties and forge a broad new relationship.

"I do," Trump replied when asked at a White House news conference if he expected Saudi Arabia to join.

Under the accord, which Trump helped broker, Israel agreed to suspend its planned annexation of areas of the occupied West Bank. The agreement also firms up opposition to regional power Iran, which the UAE, Israel and the US view as the main threat in the Middle East.

Nobody ever thought there would be peace across the region!!

This guy had other ideas.

View attachment 71030

Meanwhile, back on planet earth, the Saudis, Emiratis and Bahrainis still continue to fund Wahabi and Salafi terrorists the world over and set up madrasas where the budding terrorists of tomorrow will be trained up.

Trump's celebratory visit to the Middle East doesn't go too well, leaving poor Ken crying rivers over the demise of his not-so-supreme leader:

1b55fd16-51f5-11e7-a1f2-db19572361bb.jpeg

Go to the gym bro, might give you something else to think about.

Thanks for the advice, bro, but I'm already there each day.

And unlike y'all left ventricular hypertrophied juice addicts, the only thing you'll find me running is 10k every morning.

View attachment 71036

BLM are doing Trump's job for him, mobilising middle America to vote for Law and Order.

Delicious.

What Law and Order? The one smashing up local businesses and looting anything they can get their hands on?

Sounds like Donnie boy is having a hard time trying to restore any semblance of peace.

All he's doing is increasing the likelihood of even more chaos...

15934245675ef9bab701db1.jpeg

Back