Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

Your beloved BLM are the ones causing anarchy in USA. Send in the troops.

Iran is being hemmed in across the Middle East, Saudi’s power is rising under MBS, Israel has promised no more annexation of West Bank, Trump is playing a blinder in this game of chess. Check mate soon.

Delicious.

View attachment 71051
Look at that head of hair :lol:

He’s fookin great isn’t he.

4 more years coming up. Absolutely Tremendous

Your beloved BLM are the ones causing anarchy in USA. Send in the troops.

Iran is being hemmed in across the Middle East, Saudi’s power is rising under MBS, Israel has promised no more annexation of West Bank, Trump is playing a blinder in this game of chess. Check mate soon.

Delicious.

View attachment 71051

Who gives a fuck if Iran is being hemmed in or if Saudi's power is rising? Even if you're right, what difference does it make? You keep bitching about your own government enslaving you at home yet you're concerned all of sudden about what people in the Middle East, who don't know or care that you even exist, think about Trump?

In that sense you're just like Trump: you cannot see or do anything about the carnage right in front of your eyes and so you use a distraction in the hope of convincing others you're really happy with the situation as it is. But all anybody needs to do is to read this thread from the beginning and we can see you're anything but happy. Especially about BLM!

The other similarity that comes to mind that you both have to pay off skanks to get laid, but never mind have it your way: yes, Trump is WINNING in the Middle East! What a chessmaster! What a mythological, godlike creature!

Nuthugging at its finest.

Delicious.

Look at that head of hair :lol:

He’s fookin great isn’t he.

4 more years coming up. Absolutely Tremendous

Let's hope for 4 more years.

28QhQl_0PCxLDP100.jpeg

49945431588_56e13d161a_k.jpg

WordlRdp-scaled.jpg

3500.jpg

Scrumptious.

Surely the Jews are aligned with Soros, Rothschilds, Gates, Zuckerberg, and the Clintons?
That's why Trump had the FBI go after Epstein, and now Maxwell?
The visitors to Epstein Island are prominently Democrats, why have Robert De Niro, Katy Perry and half of Hollywood openly critised Trump?

Surely the Jews are aligned with Soros, Rothschilds, Gates, Zuckerberg, and the Clintons?
The visitors to Epstein Island are prominently Democrats, why have Robert De Niro, Katy Perry and half of Hollywood openly critised Trump?

000_14V81N-640x400.jpg

Illustrative: US Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin gives a speech as he attends the official reception on the occasion of the opening of the US Embassy at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jerusalem, on May 13, 2018. (AFP/Gali Tibbon)
At the other end of the spectrum, 27% of the Modern Orthodox respondents identified as “to the right.” Among these Jews, whose religious norms more closely align with the haredi world, approval of Trump is at 60%, and 75% strongly support the Jerusalem embassy move.

So one minute Trump is aligned with the Jews and the protector of Israel at all costs, and the next he's the white saviour helping the white race push back against Juden world domination. I wish you lot would remain consistent at least.

The visitors to Epstein Island are prominently Democrats

That's what Republicans would want you to believe, but the reality is that political affiliation had nothing to do with it, otherwise we'd all be pointing the finger at Trump for describing Epstein as a "terrific guy" in an article in New York Magazine.

why have Robert De Niro, Katy Perry and half of Hollywood openly critised Trump?

The same reason as every other sane person: because he is constantly race-baiting for the benefit of his base of white racists who see him as a godlike creature (unless of course your name's Ken in which case we'd need to add a little legend in there too).

So one minute Trump is aligned with the Jews and the protector of Israel at all costs, and the next he's the white saviour helping the white race push back against Juden world domination. I wish you lot would remain consistent at least.

That's what Republicans would want you to believe, but the reality is that political affiliation had nothing to do with it, otherwise we'd all be pointing the finger at Trump for describing Epstein as a "terrific guy" in an article in New York Magazine.

The same reason as every other sane person: because he is constantly race-baiting for the benefit of his base of white racists who see him as a godlike creature (unless of course your name's Ken in which case we'd need to add a little legend in there too).
Is he constantly race baiting or are you just saying that because you’ve been sucked in by propaganda from the left?

Id say it’s the latter. Seems like your a bit of a gullible cunt tbh

Trump has done more for Isreal and the jews than any other president , hes bringing peace in the middle east....hes also been nominated for the nobel peace prize, it speaks for itself.

Is he constantly race baiting or are you just saying that because you’ve been sucked in by propaganda from the left?

Id say it’s the latter. Seems like your a bit of a gullible cunt tbh

You would think that. And if I wanted your approval, I wouldn't have come to a forum where there're so many white nationalist sympathisers.

But I ain't after approval. I'm after the truth. And the truth I've just outlined for you was something I discovered without the help of leftist propaganda.

But go ahead, think and say what you like. It makes no difference to me either way, because 4 more years of Trump's going to bring a whole lot o' burnin'.

Scrumptious.

Back