Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GhostOf2Can, Jun 10, 2020.

1. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

That's nice.

2. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 07.53.26.png

3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Your in this thread and this thread only day after day trying to shove your view down peoples throats endlessly

You crave approval. You want someone to agree with you so badly u come across as desperate and a bit manic

It amuses me how u write about how your not bothered for the 50th time inside a day

I feel sorry for u Tony/Doink. Mummy clearly didn’t lavish u with enough attention

Sjundea and huntingground like this.
  4. TONY FERGUSON

I've said on numerous occasions I don't agree with almost all of you but that's okay because we live in a free society.

When I do offer my take on things I get ganged up on by a whole load of you before I bitch slap you all back down to the gutters and cesspits from whence you came.

How is that craving approval? How is that wanting someone to agree with me "so badly"?

If anything, it's the complete opposite. LOL.

5. TONY FERGUSON

Meanwhile, on the streets outside the White House and throughout the rest of the USA:

1000x-1.jpg

us-blm-protests-3.jpg

960x0.jpg

1591016930_858548_optimized.jpg

Scrumptious.

huntingground likes this.
  6. huntingground

Why are you putting up pics of BLM phaggots looting and rioting? It goes against your narrative. Trump wants to bring in the troops to sort them out but the Democrat phaggots are stopping him.

Tear gas, water cannons and rubber bullets are needed.

7. TONY FERGUSON

Why are you putting up pictures of White House phaggotory with non-players in the Middle East when America is burning to the ground and Trump is loosing all control?

"It's all those woke Dems' fault!" you cry. But I thought Trump supporters delighted in the fact that he was in control and the Dems couldn't do a thing about it!

Tear gas, water cannons and rubber bullets ain't gonna do shit. Let's just keep our fingers crossed for 4 more years of Trump. Because either way, pussyhole MAGA is going down. If shit has to burn to be that way, then at least we get 4 more years of right wing telling us it's only a matter of time before they take over the streets and kick ass (from behind their keyboards).

Scrumptious.

8. huntingground

That response does not deserve a reply :lol::lol:

9. TONY FERGUSON

You just gave one. And it was salty AF.

10. TONY FERGUSON

Pennsylvania is rocked by violent protests over another killing. Police struggling to maintain law and order. Even students are chiming in amongst the sea of black and white faces all calling for Trump and Pence's removal:

https://www.thedp.com/article/2020/09/trump-town-hall-in-philadelphia

In the meantime, Trump is sitting in his bunker tweeting about his "win" in the Middle East.

Scrumptious.

11. Gymshark

Gymshark Full Member

Trump wants peace everywhere, he's made a connection with North Korea, I think he's brilliant, he's a business man. He wants to trade with anyone, because prosperity is the answer to all Americans problems, that was the whole point of MAGA. Improve trade relations, get black Americans out of the ghettos and back to work? Bring back industry, raise peoples quality of life through employment?

mal likes this.
  12. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

What about the people of palestine who have been getting bombed every year and are basically in one big prison? There will never be peace in that region. If you truely believe this move will have any effect then your more clueless than you look

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  13. huntingground

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 12.34.06.png

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 12.33.47.png

Once Saudi Arabia joins in then a number of the members of the Arab League will probably follow IMO.

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 12.36.51.png

Exclude Palestine for obvious reasons :thumb::thumb:

14. huntingground

Our posts crossed. Check above :thumb::thumb:

15. huntingground

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 12.43.37.png

UAE, Bahrain, Egypt and Jordan already on board and with Saudi joining, then the big players in Middle East will ensure some stability. Obviously the religious nutters in Iran etc will still foment terrorism and supply Hezbollah and Hamas etc.