Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GhostOf2Can, Jun 10, 2020.

1. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

Yeah we get it: Trump is brilliant. Only the reason why people won't do deals with despots like Kim is because, rather unlike Trump, they have morals.

Oh and about the Nobel Peace Prize nomination you keep going on about: Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin were all nominated too.

So you are inadvertently proving my point.

2. TONY FERGUSON

Poverty GDPs.

Although to their credit, the Arab world give a lot more free shit to their citizens than the richer western countries too.

Must be a Marxist conspiracy!!

3. TONY FERGUSON

Exclude Algeria,, Comoros, Dijbouti, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Qatar, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen for obvious reasons while you're at it.

Love the fact that we have people on here who have never been to the Middle East, and don't know fuck all about the Middle East, all chiming in with Poundland theories about peace in the Middle East, yet sit there seething about what's going on in ther own streets and how their own government is treating them.

Keep 'em coming!!! :thumb:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  4. TONY FERGUSON

5. mal

mal Top Contributor

I think your casting your net a bit too wide now tone, getting a bit lost on the facts...like the taliban most of Afghanistan want peace, but a handfull of terrorists ruin it for everyone.

6. oldman

oldman Full Member

Trump is the Alpha male...
    because you would be in jail...hahah

7. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

D6AE7ED2-810F-4012-A06D-5D4F6CAED654.jpeg

8. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Israel dont want peace, they want to claim all the land, hence building illegal settlements every single day

9. TONY FERGUSON

It's not about getting lost in the facts, mal. It's about the situation on the ground.

Yes, of course the overwhelming majority all want peace. But the west needs to learn that its missions of intervention have been wholly unsuccessful and have been simply fanning the flames or at best unintentionally making a bad situation worse.

Take Afghanistan, for instance. A common belief on this forum is they started kicking off amongst themselves around 40 years ago, but the reality was that the war started because of the Soviet Union's aspirations to spread communism there.

That didn't sit well with the USA and so America funded the shit out of the mujahedeen. Mujahedeen leaders were practically given a royal welcoming in America and they enjoyed both financial and military assistance on a massive scale.

I'm sure you can remember the time when the Afghanis were the good guys in the west and they even made Hollywood films based on their great relationship and kinship with Americans. Even the SAS and MI6 were helping them, so they were seen as anything but a problem.

Then Bin Laden, himself from a wealthy Saudi family who were intimately connected with the Saudi royals, and other Saudi figures present in Afghanistan, all went rogue and turned against America for perceived injustices against muslims in other countries.

So America's response was to bomb the shit out of the country and try to install a unified leadership in a land which is governed by warlord culture. They couldn't change it since the Great Game, there was no way they were ever going to change it now using that approach.

Same goes with Palestine. UAE and Bahrain were already at peace with Israel and were secretly communicating at the highest levels. All this deal was about was making it public knowledge, a move the Gulf Arabs were originally hesitant to make for fear of upsetting the Palestinians and Arab world. But it's a moot development in any event.

Yes, it's better to have people openly displaying friendship than at heads with each other, but to suggest that Palestine is going to forget the whole issue just because people hundreds of miles away are shaking hands doesn't even sound credible.

The reality is this is more about Trump picking the low-hanging fruit in order to increase his reelection chances. People in America generally know fuck all about the Middle East anyway and couldn't tell the different between Bahrain and Palestine or UAE and Saudi Arabia. All they hear is that Trump is doing the best deals in the history of the world in that region and so he's a master head of state.

Truth is Trump doesn't give a shit about what happens in the Middle East if it doesn't serve his domestic agenda. Hes' already stated an indifference to muslims killing each other, a fact many of you seem to have forgotten rather quickly...

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    mal, Joe1870, Afghan and 1 other person like this.
  10. TONY FERGUSON

The 19 9/11 hijackers:

unnamed (1).jpg

I don't see many Afghans in there, do you?

11. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Dat kratom/ modafinil combo

Deliciously typed

12. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

13. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Great post, straight facts.

Russia failed and then the US and UK failed to do anything in Afghanistan. Its worse off now than it was pre-war. The real reason for the 'war' was the resources Afghanistan has, namely Lithium and Opium

mal and TONY FERGUSON like this.
  14. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

15. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Agree with basically all of that

But do you believe if Biden gets in it’ll be any different?

Your obviously fairly switched on, very if u are who we all presume you are. Surely you see that both candidates are as bad as each other (same as last election with Hilary)

Ive just been looking at Bidens and Trumps IG’s earlier tonight and it’s pretty pitiful from both of them tbh, just mud slinging and insults

TONY FERGUSON likes this.