Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GhostOf2Can, Jun 10, 2020.

1. oldman

oldman Full Member

sounds like you are sulking. grow up.

2. Joe1870

Joe1870 Full Member

You’re the biggest helmet on the internet. Someone’s gonna have to contact your carer.

There isn’t much worse than an uneducated bigot.

TONY FERGUSON and Proteinbrah like this.
  3. oldman

oldman Full Member

Poor "Joe"
    Hi Rasp

4. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Oldman is almost as big a helmet as Ken

And that’s saying something

5. oldman

oldman Full Member

mate.. if you want advice go on the site.

6. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Absolute retard

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  7. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

White Christian land.... even the Nordic Aryan nationalists didn't come out with horseshit like that.

Although I'm pretty sure those were the exact words used by both Brenton Tarrant and Anders Breivik... I'm sure you've their manifestos close at hand so please tell me if I'm wrong.

Afghan likes this.
  8. mal

mal Top Contributor

Christianity was thrust upon britain as far back as Roman times, but more so by Alfred even the vikings succumbed to christianity in Britain and Northern france...this has nothing to do with this thread btw, someone just mentioned the christian faith...which is the backbone of britain.

9. TONY FERGUSON

I have to disagree. The real backbone religion of Britain is paganism. First Celtic paganism, followed by Anglo-Saxon paganism. Christianity in Roman Britain was practically non-existent. No matter how much the Romans tried, the Brits of old simply wouldn't give up their pagan ways. It was too engrained into the culture.

That's why the pope sent Augustine in 595 (or sometime around then IIRC), way before Alfred and Danelaw, to finally convert/enlighten the Britons.

Even then paganism survived up until the emergence of new paganism such as Wicca and beyond.

Christianity is an important part of British history, but does not define it. We have to look at history as a whole.

Otherwise I could similarly cherry pick and tell you the original Briton aka Cheddar Man looked like this and this is the backbone of what a true Brit should look like:

cheddar_man_for_web.jpg

But we all know how well a statement like that would go down in a forum like this.

mal likes this.
  10. mal

mal Top Contributor

Yeah agree the history of britain is very layered, but i think overall christianity dominates, especially through the church and crusades

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  11. TONY FERGUSON

For most of Britain's history since late antiquity, I'd say you're right. But Christianity is practically non-existent in comparison these days. That's part of the reason why the UK's gone to the dogs and why most peoples' values are completely fucked.

mal and Afghan like this.
  12. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

You think the UK has gone to the dogs because people don't practise Christianity?
    Have you told that to all the other religions in the UK?
    I think people can have values without being religious.

13. TONY FERGUSON

Islam is the second largest religion in the UK and it accounts for just 4.4% of the total population. The total sum of other religions such as Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikism don't even come close to that figure.

So you're saying we should expect a few measly percent of other non-Christian religions to have any kind of significant impact to the values of a country of 66 million people?

When only 53% of the UK's population identify themselves as practising Christians today, and you had 5 millions regular church attendees in 1980 and by 2005 that came down to around 3 million (and today even less), we can see that Christianity is rapidly declining and has to have had a significant impact. A lot of those people who used Christianity to keep them on the straight and narrow now worship the lord of social media and pub grub.

That being said: I agree with you 100%. People can have values without being religious.

Usually much better ones.

Afghan likes this.
  14. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Shortly after midnight on Friday 13 March, she was in bed with her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, watching a film when they heard a banging on the door.
    Plainclothes Louisville police officers were carrying out a narcotics raid, and they used a battering ram to enter the property.
    A judge had granted a warrant to search Ms Taylor's home because investigators suspected a convicted drug dealer - her ex-boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover - was using the address to receive packages. She had no criminal record.
    Mr Walker, a licensed gun owner, later told police he thought the late-night intruder was Glover, according to the New York Times.
    Mr Walker fired one round with his pistol, hitting one of the officers in the thigh. The officers returned fire, discharging more than 20 rounds.
    Ms Taylor, who had also got out of bed amid the commotion, died on the hallway floor. Her death certificate records five bullet wounds.
    The Louisville police officers were executing a "no-knock" warrant that allowed them to enter the property without announcing themselves.
    Mr Walker and nearly a dozen local residents told local media that the officers had not identified themselves. But one neighbour said he heard one or more officers shout: "Police."
    No drugs were found at the property, though Jefferson County prosecutor Thomas Wine has said the search was cancelled after the shooting.

What did the cops do wrong? They executed a search warrant, were fired upon and returned fired. Was it the excessive use of firearms i.e. so many shots fired? The no-knock warrant?

I know the lady was a decent lady but they were looking for her drug dealer ex-boyfriend.

There is a decision today on whether the cops are charged and the city is braced for trouble.

Anybody who has more info on the above?

15. oldman

oldman Full Member

Ok