Blocked From Facebook...

i got banned for using words like cock & pussy… what is wrong with cock, pussy ?

92e05fd1bfff22f5b03d369a74d12be2.gif

In what way can "Gypsy, Nigger and Paki" be used in a supportive manner :rofl:

I have friends that you could describe in that "manner" but I wouldn't call them that in a million years, it's a derogatory term chap and should be kept as such.

I honestly feel like OP has lifted my spirits in a supportive manner.

Thus, going forward, I think sciatic should be TM's resident Boris Johnson.

First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim
Westside when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife
We bust on Bad Boy niggaz fucked for life.

I used to feel extra gangster when I listened to it. And rear view used to make me feel deep and mysterious. Like Peter Andre.
On a serious note can we get some respect for 2Pac. 22 years on and people are still rocking his music. Listen to Dear Mama if you're not a fan that shit will blow your mind.

No sarcarm btw.

On a serious note can we get some respect for 2Pac. 22 years on and people are still rocking his music. Listen to Dear Mama if you're not a fan that shit will blow your mind.

No sarcarm btw.

Yeah I've heard all those tunes. Big fan of his mentality as a poet and artist before his rapping.

Was watching that movie they made about him the other day, thought it was shit though and not a representative of his true self. Didn't even make it half way lol.

I think it's only a couple of generations left before his name isn't mentioned anymore.

Yeah but what is wrong with words like cock, pussy? My chick gets turned on when i talk dirty.

Back