1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Blood Results

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by swinka morska, Apr 22, 2018.

1. swinka morska

swinka morska Full Member

Hi,

currently using 2ml test e 500mg per week and 1.5ml tren e 300mg per week.

Using aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. Prior to this I was using 12.5ED but went to a clinic and they told me you can dose aromasin EOD also?

I thought the halflife was only 12hours or less for aromasin...Had bloods done 3-4 weeks into cycle

here are the results do I need to adjust AI or are the results ok?

I see it is at the top end of the range for estrogen p/mol. however looking online and converting to pg/ml which works out at 50pg/ml.

Reason I got the test done was feeling very lethargic and no appetite/ low libido. Complete opposite what I used to get when using tren.

I will also be getting my thyroid level checked this week as my doctor said it could be that as to why I am sleeping a lot/feeling lethargic. (I have not disclosed I am using steroids)

Any advice is appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

What lab you using mate just out curiosity?? Estrogen is building up there a bit maybe ed might be better???

3. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Also you using cabergoline prolactin low spec as on trwn lol

4. swinka morska

Chiron test and tren

I was using ED but as I say I went to clinic and they said to use it EOD.. I thought generally arimidex was used EOD or E3D.

I was using caber only 0.25 twice a week 5-6 weeks ago but I had to change labs due to crippling PIP that lasted 7 days. so got some Chiron to try. I now have no caber left but due to prolactin results don't know if I need to continue using?

5. zack

zack Top Contributor

Doubt it bud. Looks like your prolactin is already quite low.

You added much water weight ?

Hormone wise you look fine . Well fine for a steroid user. I would say it's obvious you're using testosterone and at 2ml probably decently dosed.

Looks like you may have over done it with the caber.

Dorm3r likes this.
  6. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

If you control e2 to begin with you shouldn’t need caber
    I’d say you’re original dose of AI was working but you also added caber and smashed your prolactin
    Now you’re using less AI so e2 is high and also have low prolactin, I’d put money on this combo causing your symptoms
    Some people find adex more effective than aromasin
    Any coincidence you might now be using accurately doses gear so side effects are hitting you harder?

Dorm3r likes this.
  7. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

I would agree that you don't need caber atm as you have tanked your prolactin.

With any ai some people might need it eod some ed and there are some lucky tickets that don't need it at all depends on how much aromasitation your body is doing and everyone is different I am very sensitive to it so I usually do 0.5mg eod to ed and I only do low dosage of test 500mg weekly if I do a cycle.

Like I said everyone is different you kind of have to play around for your sweet spot.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    zack likes this.
  8. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

So you using arimidex or aromasin? You conflict this info.

9. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

I have not conflicted anything aromasitation is different to aromasin mate.

Aromasitation is test aromatising in to estrogen in the body

Aromasin is and AI that stops that happening just like arimidex is

That what AI stands for Aromatiser Inhibitor

The thing that might be wrong is only my spelling as I am rubbish with that lol

10. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

He’s asking OP mate as his post is slightly confusing
    I’m guessing he’s used aromasin and just stating his thoughts on adex dosing

swinka morska, Dorm3r and Getbig25 like this.
  11. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Wasn't talking to you mate. I know what an AI is lmao.

pooley1810 likes this.
  12. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

My bad lol though it was just coz I said about arimidex and also mentioned aromatisation lol haha

Getbig25 likes this.
  13. swinka morska

correct.

I was saying regarding AI dosing.

that I was under the assumption Aromasin was best dosed ED due to short half life.

adex I know can be dosed with a longer period between. eod or e3d etc.

At beginning of cycle I opted to dose the aromasin higher due to the small lump I have so I was using 12.5 ED but the lump was fluctuating in size from time to time.

yeah it's a possibility the gear is actually dosed correctly rather than what I was using before.

Reason I tried aromasin was because I got a small lump last year adex didn't help it and it has now shrunk down however I have slight lactation still from it... which is why I'm concerned still about my estrogen level.

so my estrogen level is too high as it's right on the limit?

I can't get hold of aromasin so if I were to switch it arimidex what dose should I use?

I can get bloods done again in few weeks time if needed

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    Dorm3r likes this.
  14. swinka morska

Not added much water weight no and last time I used caber was about 4 weeks ago at 0.25mg

as I wrote in my above post I'm concerned about getting estrogen into a managable level need to swap back to adex as cannot get aromasin atm.

so will need to change dose but am unsure what to start with for adex. if I get bloods redone in a few weeks would that be enough time to lower my estrogen level