Blunt82 On A Cut

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by blunt82, Jul 1, 2018.

1. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

So,

There was a long on me going on a bulk in the beginning this year however due to the small back issue that I had I had to stop it very quickly. When I was getting better I was trying to protect the scar on the back and damage my right shoulder very badly and was out from the gym for over a month. Step by step I manage to recover from it and can push myself again. Unfortunately the whole situation resulted in me eating crap, basic or no workouts at all due to the pain and I look like a doughnut -please give me a guidance how to attached photos
    In the beginning of this week the candies arrived and make my whole week better:) -I attached photo of them (if not allowed please remove-thanks)
    Currently Im on 3200kcal as I was when I was bulking. I keep it that way while I knew that on some point I will be going for a cut this year. The goal is 14 weeks cutting cycle and Im not planing to gain any mass but just preserve as much as I can during caloric deficit. I used callipers to measure my BF% and it shows me that currently is somewhere between 19-20% which is a lot.
    The cycle itself will look like that
    Weeks 1-4 Tbol 50mg/day to kick everything off
    Weeks 1-16 Test C 400mg/week in two shots(I may stop it at the same time as EQ-not decided yet)
    Weeks 1-14 EQ 400mg/week in two shots
    Weeks 10-14 Winstrol 40mg/day to finish everything off.
    All the assisting gear ie: adex, vitamins, omega 3 etc etc and PCT on hand already
    Any input welcome

Attached Files:

2. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

What will your diet be like for cutting?

What training routine will you use?

What lab is that?

3. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Why all that gear to cut. What does cyp bring over e and why eq and orals?

Robbie likes this.
  4. Chris GW

Chris GW Full Member

If anything mate if just stick to your test. If you're not hoping to gain any size, an oral kicker is kind of pointless. Also, EQ notoriously increases appetite. Even just a TRT dose of test, 125mg-150mg would do you fine. Being blunt and honest, you've not got loads of mass so catabolism isn't really gonna be a concern. Save yourself some dough on the hormones and spend it on new clothes as a motivator for when you get lean.

doink, SteveB and huntingground like this.
  5. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

Ok,
    To adress everyone
    1) Added Tbol to kickstart the cycle while waiting for test to kick in-but the more I think about it the more im thinking about leaving it for next cycle of sus/deca
    2) Training-will start first two weeks 4days/week weights no cardio and slowly add and bump the quantity of cardio.
    3) Calories will start as they are on 3200kcl and will start cutting on carbs in second week-adjustment of macros will be happening based the numbers and mirror
    4) Reason why test C-have always used E so decided to change/experiment and on the top of it is dosed 200mg which gives me only two injections a week equal to 400mg
    5) EQ because there is so much different opinions on the web that I decided to try only own. From research it shows that the endurance is great on EQ and this will be helpful especially on cut in preserving muscle tissue. BTW-have already headache of listening an reading opinions about EQ. We will see how it will work in the end
    6) Winstrol simply to dry me as much as it can in the end

jrichards30 likes this.
  6. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

@huntingground Almost forgot-Lab is called SPH(SamsonPharma). Tried their gear already before and so far no disappointment-so can't complaint. They discounted my orals for 20% due to missing labels-for me doesn't really matter. If it works than Im ok with it

huntingground likes this.
  7. noel

noel Top Contributor

wayover the top complicated cycle considering your current body shape mate IMO - you'll get results from diet and fairly simple cycle - 4 compounds not needed at all

Test and Oral fine.... Tbol will provide just as much benefit as EQ and maybe help limit appetite. So why not just Test and Tbol ? or test and winny? EQ improves endurance by increase RBC which most steroids do to some degree.. EQ more so - but youll prob getting increased appetite ?

Test C fine, but could use Test E 300 and save space

Winstrol - yeah it does work but 'drying out' a bit misleading if your carrying extra fat it wont much matter as the fat will prevent you looking dry.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Armz, jrichards30, RickJsy and 4 others like this.
  8. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

And there was me thinking it was OP in his avi as he’d covered his face up
    2ml of test pw for 12 weeks
    Use the tbol OR winny last 4 weeks
    Maybe a fat burner last few weeks for energy as cals get lower
    Shed some fat and get yourself into decent condition and maintain that for a few months then use the eq with some test in your bulking cycle

jrichards30 and zack like this.
  9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Test C and test e are almost exactly the same btw
    Just dosed differently
    The results of your experiment should read
    “Noticed no difference, should have used enth as it would have meant less oil and saved me money”

Robbie and noel like this.
  10. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

What kind of gains did you make? Strength or aesthetics? Number increases or pics?

I've never heard of this lab.

11. noel

noel Top Contributor

20% off as the labels are missing tells me all I need to know......

pooley1810 and Sjundea like this.
  12. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Seems to be an influx of people jumping on the gear when it would appear diet/training evidently isn't in order.

Hope this works well for you OP but I do believe you need to address diet and possibly training.

doink, bertos, Chris GW and 2 others like this.
  13. Chris GW

Chris GW Full Member

People have got it backwards. BBers use gear to protect their already impressive musculature during a cut...

To be totally honest, this guy doesn't even need to take anything to cut, muscle catabolism won't be a concern.

14. blunt82

blunt82 Full Member

So..
    Tbol dropped and left for beginning of 2019-sus/deca or npp (will decide later)
    2ml of juice went today -slowly while been using 25g and been pining quads. No redness, pip or anything in those lines-happy days for the quality of gear.
    Neither than I until 2016. I think its small lab but seams that they know what they are doing. Got few guys at the gym that are running their stuff and never complained. I didn't get my stuff from someone at the gym btw, etc-I simply got the web address and ordered online. Email few times forward and backwards beforehand and I was really happy how they interact with you-not being pushy to buy stuff from them, open and honest. I think they realise that if they will not provide quality they will not survive on the market-this is my personal opinion only. First cycle on their gear I have done 250mg/week of test e only. When I was starting I was 82ish kg, when finishing 94,7kg of weight. Bench press went from 90/95kg in last series to 140kg in last series-I was absolutely blown away and this is how I started to like gear :)
    Personally as I said this doesn't matter for me labels/no labels-what inside is more important. I asked why, got the answer that design is changing and this is main reason why the orals are not on the web and decided to go with it.
    Of course however the decision has been made :)
    14 weeks is not such long time so we will see how it will end up. Every Sunday I will drop a line with the update

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    huntingground, pooley1810 and RickJsy like this.
  15. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Any videos of the 140 bench?

3200 cals seems an awful lot for the amount of mass you carry and bodyfat levels mate but see how you go.

Best of luck chief, consistency is key.

LittleLiam, Sjundea and huntingground like this.